5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
When a kid tells me he is coming...or when he or a family member has accepted our proposed terms...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt. Same goes for what the coaches are told.

This is off a Washington thread on a Tennessee board (not 247 or Rivals) - it was picked up by UGA and discussed on their board. UGA "insiders" say the kid is a done deal for 3 weeks. Tennessee seems to think they've made a good offer.... You can only laugh....

Advertisement
When a kid tells me he is coming...or when he or a family member has accepted our proposed terms...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt. Same goes for what the coaches are told.

This is off a Washington thread on a Tennessee board (not 247 or Rivals) - it was picked up by UGA and discussed on their board. UGA "insiders" say the kid is a done deal for 3 weeks. Tennessee seems to think they've made a good offer.... You can only laugh....

"a family member has accepted our proposed terms..."
What a joke college football has become. Anyone still arguing that the bag game is not playing a major role in team success has their head buried in the sand. In a nutshell, the game is rigged.

"a family member has accepted our proposed terms..."
What a joke college football has become. Anyone still arguing that the bag game is not playing a major role in team success has their head buried in the sand. In a nutshell, the game is rigged.
Surtain and Campbell didn't take money!

Advertisement
Didnt he say he is coming back for his OV the weekend before signing day so he can OV with all of our commits?

If we don't get Washington, I still hope we get a 2nd solid TE in this class - like the Canadian.

And Alabama's best TE was Ozzie Newsome from a couple hundred years ago.

Went over 10,000 in the NFL and is in the HOF.

Miami, on the other hand, has had piles of TEs.

Don't know another school that can produce TEs like we have.

Advertisement
We're not getting Washington or Theo Johnson.

I think we'll just stick with Mammarelli for this class & if we are hellbent on taking a 2nd TE can always double back on Diego Lamonica.

But I don't see us taking 2 TE's this class, we'll have Jordan, Mallory, Hodges & Mammarelli for 2020 & then already have Brantley locked in for the 21 season.

Advertisement
We're not getting Washington or Theo Johnson.

I think we'll just stick with Mammarelli for this class & if we are hellbent on taking a 2nd TE can always double back on Diego Lamonica.

But I don't see us taking 2 TE's this class, we'll have Jordan, Mallory, Hodges & Mammarelli for 2020 & then already have Brantley locked in for the 21 season.

When u schooled me on da secondary being fine i learned to listen @Liberty City El some of these players they thinking coming got other option$$$

Advertisement
Back