5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
They literally have....1. And Harvard has the same amount of TE's in the league.

They are in the picture because they win..because they sure misuse te's to be honest.
This

But NFL teams search that roster for talent even if the kid had 20 catches his senior year they will work him out he will kill the NFLC and get picked in the 1st round.

Advertisement
What I got from his update is that Miami is legitimately in on his recruitment. Washington ain’t no fool he’s going to take his officials and survey which teams actually uses their TEs. What helps Miami in his recruitment is that they’ve always produced and use their TEs. GA got them Big Bags and are really good at recruiting if he’s saying they’re in his top 3, can’t remember the last good TE coming out of GA. IMO for Miami to Land this kid would be for Miami to utilize Brevin and Mallory (which I believe they will) and win at least 10 games and make the ACCCg competitive against Clemson. If Miami beats Clemson and makes it to the playoffs that’s a plus.

Going be tough if what that article says about UGA is true and 2 senior TEs.

I'm sure this kid doesn't worry about PT with his size and ability, but that guarantee plus the bags? Hard to overcome.

What I hate seeing is that 2020 class for them with 4 DTs...all four stars.

Kid is beast and TE looks flashy but for the serious $$$ he should convert to OT and beef up. Huge money and long career. I want him as TE, just talking about his best interest.

Advertisement
They literally have....1. And Harvard has the same amount of TE's in the league.

They are in the picture because they win..because they sure misuse te's to be honest.
For some reason I was thinking Irv Smith was RD1, my bad. He still went top 50 and their players get overhyped as **** pre draft by the media.

Agree with you on Bama being a bad spot for a top TE like Washington, but we can't discount how much winning and the media coverage that comes with attract those players.

Not if he already left them out of his initial top 3 that dropped last night. Seem pretty clear they are #4 at best right now in his recruitment
If the distance is that great, why put out a top 5 the next day? That was weird af, the only thing I came away with it is that he is far from a decision

If Iowa wasn't in the middle of nowhere I would expect them to be high on the list. They are becoming a mini factory

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back