5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Alabama has been putting TEs RD1 in the league the last few drafts, I think in the end they will be the biggest competition for him; UGA can too if the offense features TEs this year, but right now TEs go there to die. UT would be a wtf pick, same with Penn State.

I think this is far from over and he will probably be waiting to see how our team and TEs perform this yr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama has been putting TEs RD1 in the league the last few drafts, I think in the end they will be the biggest competition for him; UGA can too if the offense features TEs this year, but right now TEs go there to die. UT would be a wtf pick, same with Penn State.

I think this is far from over and he will probably be waiting to see how our team and TEs perform this yr

They literally have....1. And Harvard has the same amount of TE's in the league.

They are in the picture because they win..because they sure misuse te's to be honest.

Not if he already left them out of his initial top 3 that dropped last night. Seem pretty clear they are #4 at best right now in his recruitment

Advertisement

They have OJ Howard and who else? We also had Njoku round 1 in the same draft.

Advertisement
And who has been the most productive pro?

Njoku has 28 more catches and Howard has 3 more tds.
One played on a sh*tty Brown team though....

also we have Herndon who is legit and Jimmy Graham stilla round.

Which is why we are even still mentioned.

Bama hasnt been putting more or better TE'S in the league so that myth can stop.

Only Iowa is even competition for us.

Njoku has 28 more catches and Howard has 3 more tds.
One played on a sh*tty Brown team though....

also we have Herndon who is legit and Jimmy Graham stilla round.

Which is why we are even still mentioned.

Bama hasnt been putting more or better TE'S in the league so that myth can stop.

Only Iowa is even competition for us.
And olsen a top 5 te

Advertisement
So UGA’s last 5* TE was drafted in the 7th round and the cbs have now rolled on in for them for this kid. Guess all the **** this kid has been spouting is bs... $$$

Advertisement
Back