5-Star RB Trey Sanders talks about his upcoming Senior Season and Recruiting

View as article
Advertisement
2 must gets on offense.. Neal and Sanders. 2 on defense.. Dent and Bogle

This line bugs me so much

I think it's just the fact that that's why they go to IMG...It's not like they are going to play in the playoffs or anything, they go there to train for college football, and he's hoping all his teammates succeed in doing that.

Advertisement
It's just a kid trying to sound wise and failing. You'll know if he cares about winning by watching how he plays. If he plays like a dog, then he cares.

My thoughts exactly. These are kids that don't really know what to say when they're being interviewed. In a few years, they'll have the "coach speak" down and say all the canned lines that we're accustomed to hearing.

My thoughts exactly. These are kids that don't really know what to say when they're being interviewed. In a few years, they'll have the "coach speak" down and say all the canned lines that we're accustomed to hearing.
I think it’s just because he knows At the end of the day at img they don’t go to state championships or playoffs so he doesn’t necessarily care about it in that sense. But as a football player no one certainly wants to lose period at the end of the day. Trey sanders seems like a pretty humble kid and it would be a blessing if we could get him in the program

I am really not worried about the O side of the ball. Brown and Dugans are complete savage recruiters and can pretty much get anyone they want. Do I want Rick to have an O asst to help with game day prep? Sure but there’s always next season!

The D side I believe we have a lot of issues. I really hope I am proven wrong.but don’t count on itL

By Rick keeping Dugans I can’t tell you how huge that was for recruiting. Best move by Rick this off season by far,

Advertisement
I am really not worried about the O side of the ball. Brown and Dugans are complete savage recruiters and can pretty much get anyone they want. Do I want Rick to have an O asst to help with game day prep? Sure but there’s always next season!

The D side I believe we have a lot of issues. I really hope I am proven wrong.but don’t count on itL

By Rick keeping Dugans I can’t tell you how huge that was for recruiting. Best move by Rick this off season by far,

Don’t be dissing the Hartley like that aka mayor of Da-U-Val, king of Jacksonville aka HARTLEYVILLE, Hartley da Sniper, Hartley Da Finisher, Hartley da Gawd.

Anyway, yes, keeping Dugans was a major win for us. He might be our most well-rounded coach in terms of recruiting and coaching.

Advertisement
Back