5-star RB Sanders talks Canes and updates recruitment

View as article
Advertisement
hes not a big miami guy, and tbh, although his tape is impressive, I am cool that hes not coming here. We have too many good RBs already who will be killing each other for playing time as is. He aint tryna ride pine for 2 years.

Also, tired of yall bringing up TC and PS2. Like, im tired boss. This is crap. Why would those two guys come here after we signed 6 ******* DB's all of which were ALREADY committed at their decision time. No point.

Path of least resistance to the league was clearly elsewhere and I do not fault them for that.

I just wouldn’t invite this guy , if he wants to walk the campus fine , no band playing no poon tang nothing.

Until he tells publicly Canes serious player higher the 5% laughable , he’s working the heavy bag every one is aware DON’ T ENABL HIS HEAVY BAG NEEDS.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Bull****. CMR won several big games last year alone, including blowing out a #3 ND team that had a lot of buzz.

Although I agree to a degree winning “cures all,” bags play a major role with some of these players. I’m not sold that beating Clemson last year convinces Campbell nor PS2 to play at Miami. Hence, my question to Gogeta, what else can Miami do to convince kids to play at Miami and win at home? Maybe it’s focusing on kids that aren’t playing the “game” and develop them to compete for championships like Butch?

They’re only considered big games by the drek of CIS if we lose them.

You get most of the 5 star locals now by bagging or by trying to play the long game. Rick is playing the long game, and that entails building relationships with kids from the time they’re 8 years old by getting in the community and by having them on campus all the time.

Need to overcome the fake leech “advisers” by making the kids feel like family from the moment they start playing youth football

LOL at this “we gotta win NCs every year” to get guys like Cumball and Spermstain. Cumball was eating that UGA nut before they won any games last year coming off a 7-5 season. And they still ain’t won **** since 1981.

How do you naive morons explain him being Mr. UGA with them coming off a 7-5 season and not winning anything since Herschel if it’s only about winning and not emoluments?

LOL at this “we gotta win NCs every year” to get guys like Cumball and Spermstain. Cumball was eating that UGA nut before they won any games last year coming off a 7-5 season. And they still ain’t won **** since 1981.

How do you naive morons explain him being Mr. UGA with them coming off a 7-5 season and not winning anything since Herschel if it’s only about winning and not emoluments?
Giving these ungrateful *** kids who dont care about making their city and county thrive smh. **** them they want to go where nobody cares about them unless they win and we have to win NC every year to be worthy to get them? 😂😂😂😂 get yo *** out of my state

Advertisement
Back