5-star RB Sanders talks Canes and updates recruitment

We don't need 10 Rousseau's, we just need to recruit our type of guys...whether they are 3 or 4 star players. Don't need front runners, just need dogs.
The dogs are the high rated guys most of the time thats why they r rated where they r

Advertisement
Lol you are the biggest Bama and UGA dck rider on this board
And u the biggest homer on this board....i speak facts.....if fuqin usc or boise state were winning championships i would use them as an example just like teams used us as an example in the early 2000's. U fuq around and think every UM position player is the best at every spot......you said walton was better than saquon barkley dog....u smokin that piff or on some **** thats not a normal way of thinking cause if Saquon was at the U you would get a naked tat on your body of him.

I never ever used to mention uga until recently cause i like what they are doing in the recruiting game and i want us to recruit like that. Im not a homer i keep it 100 and thats it.

The Bama running back bidness is bad bidness for anyone with a lick of sense.

Smart people look at outcomes and the long term.

If you want bags and and a college corporate environment, have at it, sign with the klan.

If you’re an uber talented phenom to rate a fifth star, you or your family might want to put their thinking caps on and think what happens after 3 years. Alabama State might be a better choice for a running back.

Kid’s not too bright. Neither are his handlers.

He was never coming anyway, so no sense in getting worked up about him.

The dogs are the high rated guys most of the time thats why they r rated where they r

I disagree, bro. Some high rated guys are entitled and think bc they have natural talent it is enough to succeed at the next level. For example: DJ Johnson, McFaggin from Free Shoes, Devante Phillips from Free Shoes, Ermon Lane from Free Shoes...I can go on...Dogs are the guys that rep the hometown, the guys that were disrespected and have out worked the competition. Sure, some high rated guys are dogs too...but sometimes a low 4 star guy or high 3 star guy has a better college career than a 5 star guy.

I disagree, bro. Some high rated guys are entitled and think bc they have natural talent it is enough to succeed at the next level. For example: DJ Johnson, McFaggin from Free Shoes, Devante Phillips from Free Shoes, Ermon Lane from Free Shoes...I can go on...Dogs are the guys that rep the hometown, the guys that were disrespected and have out worked the competition. Sure, some high rated guys are dogs too...but sometimes a low 4 star guy or high 3 star guy has a better college career than a 5 star guy.
I do agree with u that most high rated guys u cant tell. I do trust sabans evals and the people here like liberty gogeta and some kore guys on here. Do they slip through the cracks yes but we need the obvious ballers like tyrique. Even a blind man can see Stevenson as a game changer.

Advertisement
"Alabama they run their team like a business"
"I feel like if you go there, [success] is guaranteed.”

He should do some research.
The reason for the perceived "success" is that they run off kids that don't live up like no other program.
So yeah they do run it like a business.

"Alabama they run their team like a business"
"I feel like if you go there, [success] is guaranteed.”

He should do some research.
The reason for the perceived "success" is that they run off kids that don't live up like no other program.
So yeah they do run it like a business.

The problem with that way of thinking is....The south florida kids are TRULY ELITE. ..and go there and run off the overrated kids they sign. **** near every time they get a s.fla kid..that kid is productive for them right away.

The problem with that way of thinking is....The south florida kids are TRULY ELITE. ..and go there and run off the overrated kids they sign. **** near every time they get a s.fla kid..that kid is productive for them right away.

In your opinion, what can Miami do to convince kids to stay?

So it is being said on a Bama board today that Sanders has actually already committed to Saban - they are having him make it public at their big Champions BBQ on 7/28. Who knows if that is true but a few people seem to stand behind it. There is supposedly another big commit who is also waiting until then to announce. No names mentioned on that. Drama for the big event.

Advertisement
The better question is how do you convince kids that staying home, representing your community wnd people and possibly bringing them all together due to your success is more important then going to these schools with fans who don't care about you unless you win big?

So it is being said on a Bama board today that Sanders has actually already committed to Saban - they are having him make it public at their big Champions BBQ on 7/28. Who knows if that is true but a few people seem to stand behind it. There is supposedly another big commit who is also waiting until then to announce. No names mentioned on that. Drama for the big event.

Business Decision.

Dude that goes on for Texas to..... People are such homers that they can't get their head out of their ****.

Saban and Bama cant touch Richt and Browns resumes with RBs.

Recruited and coached by that combo....

I’ve posted before:

Todd Gurley
Isaiah crowell
Nick Cubb
Sony Michel
Melvin Gordon
Mark walton
Travis homer

You can add Deejay Dallas, Lingawd, and Cam Davis to that list also cause there up next!!

Advertisement

Beat Clemson.

And I'll say it for the 1 millionth time on this board, the knock on Richt is he can't win big games, and South FL kids aren't oblivious to this. I really do think our staff is borderline elite when it comes to recruiting, but you first have to negate the effects of bags (to land the upper echelon of elite kids).

You do this by 1) beating Clemson 2) sending guys to the league and raising draft value 3) getting these kids in the spotlight like a school like Bama is doing, where these kids are basically already celebrities 4) the icing on the cake is building relationships from a young age, which Richt is already doing, but isn't as effective at it without doing 1, 2, and 3 successfully.

@Hurranes this isn't a knock on you and I know your question wasn't directed to me, but I really don't understand why this is such a hard concept on this board. Its all a snowball, if you beat Clemson you're probably winning, if you're winning you're probably sending a lot of high draft picks to the league, and if you're pumping out 1st rounders, these guys will be a hot commodity in SFL and beyond. Just win mane...

Beat Clemson.

And I'll say it for the 1 millionth time on this board, the knock on Richt is he can't win big games, and South FL kids aren't oblivious to this. I really do think our staff is borderline elite when it comes to recruiting, but you first have to negate the effects of bags (to land the upper echelon of elite kids).

You do this by 1) beating Clemson 2) sending guys to the league and raising draft value 3) getting these kids in the spotlight like a school like Bama is doing, where these kids are basically already celebrities 4) the icing on the cake is building relationships from a young age, which Richt is already doing, but isn't as effective at it without doing 1, 2, and 3 successfully.

@Hurranes this isn't a knock on you and I know your question wasn't directed to me, but I really don't understand why this is such a hard concept on this board. Its all a snowball, if you beat Clemson you're probably winning, if you're winning you're probably sending a lot of high draft picks to the league, and if you're pumping out 1st rounders, these guys will be a hot commodity in SFL and beyond. Just win mane...

Bull****. CMR won several big games last year alone, including blowing out a #3 ND team that had a lot of buzz.

Although I agree to a degree winning “cures all,” bags play a major role with some of these players. I’m not sold that beating Clemson last year convinces Campbell nor PS2 to play at Miami. Hence, my question to Gogeta, what else can Miami do to convince kids to play at Miami and win at home? Maybe it’s focusing on kids that aren’t playing the “game” and develop them to compete for championships like Butch?

Advertisement
If they had future NFL pro bowlers all over those guys are superstars dont give me the rankings when the rankings are more accurate now.........if this was then those kids would be ranked, bama wins with superstars theres no secret formula. They get the best players
Right, **** what da ranking says his talent and play on da field says NFL point blank period. That 2000 team had more talent than the Clevland Browns 4sho. Just like on the 30/30 when names were being called and ***** said and that's the back-ups lmao.

Bull****. CMR won several big games last year alone, including blowing out a #3 ND team that had a lot of buzz.

Although I agree to a degree winning “cures all,” bags play a major role with some of these players. I’m not sold that beating Clemson last year convinces Campbell nor PS2 to play at Miami. Hence, my question to Gogeta, what else can Miami do to convince kids to play at Miami and win at home? Maybe it’s focusing on kids that aren’t playing the “game” and develop them to compete for championships like Butch?

And if you remember correctly, after that ND game we had a lot of buzz on the trail. Getting blown out by Clemson and losing to wisky at home hurt and still does. There's no magical solution, good luck trying to find one.

We haven't won anything meaningful (other than say beating an above average at best ND team at home) in well over a decade now. Yet, we still wonder why we can't pull the Campbell's and PS2's. LOL I love canesinsight.

And if you remember correctly, after that ND game we had a lot of buzz on the trail. Getting blown out by Clemson and losing to wisky at home hurt and still does. There's no magical solution, good luck trying to find one.

We haven't won anything meaningful (other than say beating an above average at best ND team at home) in well over a decade now. Yet, we still wonder why we can't pull the Campbell's and PS2's. LOL I love canesinsight.

Nail on head.

Take it one step further, our coaches old school that he was fired from, made the national championship game. Something Richt never did.

They also had the champs on the ropes who dismantled Clemson that absolutely wrecked us in the ACC game. I don't care how people feel about UGA getting in that game, getting in the game was huge for them and had a negative effect on us.

It isn't coincidental that TC and Surtain went where they did. Local or not, those two schools were sitting on the high ground with us figting uphill to try and grab them.

Nail on head.

Take it one step further, our coaches old school that he was fired from, made the national championship game. Something Richt never did.

They also had the champs on the ropes who dismantled Clemson that absolutely wrecked us in the ACC game. I don't care how people feel about UGA getting in that game, getting in the game was huge for them and had a negative effect on us.

It isn't coincidental that TC and Surtain went where they did. Local or not, those two schools were sitting on the high ground with us figting uphill to try and grab them.

Richt had 1 year under the current system while at UGA.

Richt nearly beat Bama in the year that Bama won the title game against ND. The winner of the SEC title game was going to outright win the natty that year, and everyone knew it.

Transitive property also doesn't work well in football as well. I doubt that UGA would've had the same success against Clemson that Bama did. The reason Bama was able to do what they did to Clemson is because Saban had a month to prepare.

If we're comparing Richt and Smart - Richt left Kirby a quality program. What did Richt find at Miami after 5 years of Al Golden at the helm?

Advertisement
Back