5-star: `Miami's definitely in the running'

Advertisement
last time we took highly recruited kids from the West area, it was ugly.

\but this kid looks legit

\\doubtful but hopeful

This kis is a stud so I wanted to do a little research on him. He plays against good competition. I know Serra well because the high school I used to go to plays against them a lot in the CIF Playoffs. He is originally from Illinois and has only been in California for a few years (as previously stated).

Everything I have read leads me to believe he is really wide open. He has offers from everyone and everywhere nationwide. He has been to USC and UCLA a few times and has a lot of contact with Michigan and Texam A&M. He has said he likes offense more than defense but a lot of schools recruit him as both. He single handedly took over the CA state championship game. He has played soccer and has handled kicking and punting for Serra; one article said he has made field goals from 45 yards out and has punted the ball over 50 yards. Clearly just a sick athlete. He also is on the 4 x 100 relay team and runs the 100 and 200.

I'm sorry for any rehash information, I just wanted to offer a summary of the stuff I have read in case this kid is really interested. I hope he is because he's nasty.

I'm not gonna even get my hopes up with this kid, remember when we thought we were gonna be able to steal Marquise Lee?

Advertisement
Wait and see if Kiffin even has a job after this season.

Feel like that seat is gettting warm, last year was a huge failure regardless of depth issues.

I keep remembering how upset Robert Woods and Marquise were at the end of last season and how much chaos was going on at USC and all i can think is what are they telling Jackson

Kiffin is a grade A ego maniac who will despite getting all these high profile jobs hasn't done **** as a HC. Jim Mora is going to own his ***, and Kiffin will get kicked to the curb.

Don't blame Woods or Lee for being upset with Corch.

Advertisement
Kiffin is gone after this season barring a title run, based on what I heard from my friend in their Athletic Department. The next guy will be better, that is too good a job to mess up another hire this badly. The odds of getting this kid are VERY VERY low.

Advertisement
Back