5 star linemen from Florida still unsigned

MExtraMon9y

HarlemCane
Does anyone on here know if we're recruiting Nicholas Petit-Frere?

Watched his tape and he looks like a future stud LT.

Haven't heard any buzz on him so I was wondering why not. He's a 5 star player from Florida who also plays a position in need.

Advertisement
I think Lingard has tweeted at him a few times and we are on him, but he's most likely all Gator

It’s been reported in the past there’s been contact, but he hasn’t shown any substantial interest, IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think Lingard has tweeted at him a few times and we are on him, but he's most likely all Gator

I think I saw Notre Dame was possibly leading. We could jump in the race though imo

Advertisement
Does anyone on here know if we're recruiting Nicholas Petit-Frere?

Watched his tape and he looks like a future stud LT.

Haven't heard any buzz on him so I was wondering why not. He's a 5 star player from Florida who also plays a position in need.

He does not do interviews and according to the gator mods his inner circle is really small so no one knows.

Nobody will know until he signs, he already OV Bama and ND and didn't sign.

Advertisement
Staff has tried but he hasn't shown much, if any, interest in Miami. We not at da table.

I think it's his parents, he has said he has interest in the Canes but Ivins said the Mom isn't to keen sending her son to Miami.

Advertisement
I think it's his parents, he has said he has interest in the Canes but Ivins said the Mom isn't to keen sending her son to Miami.

Yea god forbid he get a great education at a private school not far from home...Need to get mama on campus.

Advertisement
Back