5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

I don’t think any of these guys really has made their final decisions on staying or going. If Phillips ends up with double digit sacks, he’s probably leaving. If King outshines Trask in the OB, he’s probably leaving. If things go south they all likely coming back.

Advertisement
I think he is Mexican descent.
I know. Just joking....which is what I always do.
Desperate to find us a Polynesian coach or at least staff member, now. I’ve watched these kids play for years at the West Coast schools and always wondered if we could break into that recruiting pipeline.

Advertisement
Im happy to see broaden your BBW standards

Just like UM's portal, my door doesn't discriminate (although there are safety height & weight minimum requirements to ride the P-Train)
I have always had a broad palette when in it comes to big beautiful island women whether they be pacific or caribbean island ladies.
I am ten toe toes down deep and double deep'n with her friend if allowed.

e9ea39dd6ef214d9014a7fbcd7db26c0.jpg

Go Canes

Im happy to see you

broaden your BBW standards

Just like UM's portal, my door doesn't discriminate (although there are safety height & weight minimum requirements to ride the P-Train)
I have always had a broad palette when in it comes to big beautiful island women whether they be pacific or caribbean island ladies.

Go Canes
Woo baby! Look at them thighs

Advertisement

Go Canes
Woo baby! Those thighs

Go Canes
giphy-10.gif

We don’t need palaie. We need cornerbacks and DE’s. I wouldn’t waste a spot on him. Brooks, Flagg, cave and huff all faster, less injuries, and still developing. Plus he’s not coming here

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don’t need palaie. We need cornerbacks and DE’s. I wouldn’t waste a spot on him. Brooks, Flagg, cave and huff all faster, less injuries, and still developing. Plus he’s not coming here
Ballers play with Ballers..

5 stars play with 5 stars..

A player like that you take, we will be still trotting Jennings and McCloud out there tomorrow..

Ballers play with Ballers..

5 stars play with 5 stars..

A player like that you take, we will be still trotting Jennings and McCloud out there tomorrow..
I hear ya. Im all for the competition and would take him over Jennings and Mccloud no doubt I’m with ya there those two shouldn’t be starting lol. Just with the numbers so tight and seeing the play of Flagg and cave along with Brooks and huff and the incoming freshman class i feel pretty confident with them.

Advertisement
Back