5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

Advertisement
i get it but I’m tired of seeing mccloud and jennings on the field. Its the same thing they say about the CB room every year. oh we are fine....
Jennings gete grouped with McCloud because they were starting together. Jennings is a good football player. When i focus on him he is where he is supposed to be and his pass coverage jas improved as the season went on. McCloud is in a league of his own on this suck list.

Jennings gete grouped with McCloud because they were starting together. Jennings is a good football player. When i focus on him he is where he is supposed to be and his pass coverage jas improved as the season went on. McCloud is in a league of his own on this suck list.
Steed , Jennings , Brooks and Flagg played well Saturday.

Advertisement
He caused a fumble without playing? This quite the development
You're wrong, stop while you're ahead. Steed caused the fumble

One hour before kickoff, the No. 10 Miami Hurricanes football program announced 15 players as “unavailable” for Saturday night’s game against the Duke Blue Devils. During the 2020 season, Miami has adopted the policy of adopting the policy of releasing an “unavailability report” one hour prior to the kickoff. Miami announced the following players would be out vs. Duke: CB Al Blades Jr., LB Sam Brooks, RB Robert Burns, DT Jon Ford, DB Jalen Harrell, DT Jared Harrison-Hunte, TE Larry Hodges, LB Avery Huff, DE Patrick Joyner, Jr., LB Zach McCloud, FB Michael Parrot, WR Jeremiah Payton, QB Ryan Rizk, QB Tyler Van Dyke, and OL Issiah Walker.

One hour before kickoff, the No. 10 Miami Hurricanes football program announced 15 players as “unavailable” for Saturday night’s game against the Duke Blue Devils. During the 2020 season, Miami has adopted the policy of adopting the policy of releasing an “unavailability report” one hour prior to the kickoff. Miami announced the following players would be out vs. Duke: CB Al Blades Jr., LB Sam Brooks, RB Robert Burns, DT Jon Ford, DB Jalen Harrell, DT Jared Harrison-Hunte, TE Larry Hodges, LB Avery Huff, DE Patrick Joyner, Jr., LB Zach McCloud, FB Michael Parrot, WR Jeremiah Payton, QB Ryan Rizk, QB Tyler Van Dyke, and OL Issiah Walker.
I meant steed my bad. I don’t know why put brooks , you sir are a scholar. I bend thy need.

Advertisement

I just watched the replay again to watch W Steed and for whatever reason that popped up in my head . I literally gave you steeds stats. He had 5 tackles and a caused fumble. Cave is who was the fourth lb i put for brooks.

I just watched the replay again to watch W Steed and for whatever reason that popped up in my head . I literally gave you steeds stats. He had 5 tackles and a caused fumble. Cave is who was the fourth lb i put for brooks.
I like the look of Cave, much bigger than I expected. Made a nice play vs (FSU?) in the backfield, shooting the gap.

If they play the way did against Duke the rest of the season (meaning LB corp) then im all in. We will definitely need them to show up big against UNC, GT and potentially UF with the style of offenses all 3 teams play. Would love for them to not be the weak link of the D going into the offseason. That said, I still think we need a steroid shot of talent if any is available for the taking. (USC GT kid or T2)

Advertisement

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Really want the Polynesian pipeline in Miami. Their culture is all about family and tight knit groups. We been having that since the 1980s. It makes me want to barf when I see players like Tua and DJ at Alabama and Clemson talking about the whole Alabama and Clemson family like that **** only been recent with Saban and Dabo.

Advertisement
Back