5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

MSU have a former teammate from Gorman that’s also Polynesian on their squad; and two coaches familiar w the scene. That’s how MSU came out of no where.

My thing is, will BJ or/& Bolden even be here next season???

And oh; u mention highlights. Lol. Well, if this guy don’t get u juiced to down the orange & green......

Bro you don’t see the talent difference? Gaoteote is way more instinctive and move better in space and he’s got 20 pounds on him lol.

Advertisement
What year u play at unlv. I'm an alum as well

I did too. I played at unlv with a bunch of them. I used to date one for years. They stay close, I get that. But he is not staying on the west coast if he wants a good team. They all trash rn. But his brother is leaning MSU out of nowhere.. I just feel like since his boys are here, they’re like family too. And seeing the success these guys had had him looking. And that can make a difference here.

Someone posted on here it’s assumed he’ll enter the portal. I’m hoping he does & we get a crack at him!
If the 1 time transfer rule works they way I think Henry would be smart to transfer. Although he was a freshman all american with UT being down this year, his season has been some what underwhelming. Why waste your junior year there? He is the total package at backer. Sideline to sideline and hits like a mack truck. Prototype size and speed

MSU have a former teammate from Gorman that’s also Polynesian on their squad; and two coaches familiar w the scene. That’s how MSU came out of no where.

My thing is, will BJ or/& Bolden even be here next season???

And oh; u mention highlights. Lol. Well, if this guy don’t get u juiced to down the orange & green......

Nah most of the highlights are of him carrying the hit stick as if he hitting ninjahs like that and walking around after plays lol. One thing is certain, he has regressed ALOT!! the new scheme hurt his development since he lost a lot of game reps.

Advertisement
Nah most of the highlights are of him carrying the hit stick as if he hitting ninjahs like that and walking around after plays lol. One thing is certain, he has regressed ALOT!! the new scheme hurt his development since he lost a lot of game reps.

I said the same chit; but he carried that hit stick w fiyah! Lol.

Advertisement
unless t2 is commited now, then you have to move to plan b. I have seen this movie too many times before.
I’ve been told they don’t want a portal lb, maybe that could change but it’s no at the moment. Now if you want a lb to make up for losing T2 you’ll be able to get it. There’ll be options in the portal later , this guy isn’t some must have stud lol. People here act like every portal kid is a can’t miss monster lol. Like I said “ the staff likes the young lb’s”.

This is an area I trust manny to make the right decision , the portal hits at a high rate.

Advertisement
I’ve been told they don’t want a portal lb, maybe that could change but it’s no at the moment. Now if you want a lb to make up for losing T2 you’ll be able to get it. There’ll be options in the portal later , this guy isn’t some must have stud lol. People here act like every portal kid is a can’t miss monster lol. Like I said “ the staff likes the young lb’s”.

This is an area I trust manny to make the right decision , the portal hits at a high rate.

i get it but I’m tired of seeing mccloud and jennings on the field. Its the same thing they say about the CB room every year. oh we are fine....

i get it but I’m tired of seeing mccloud and jennings on the field. Its the same thing they say about the CB room every year. oh we are fine....
Mccloud I get but Jennings has gotten better as the year has went on, the coaches are also subbing him more on pass downs. Not asking him to do as much. The young guys are who have excited the staff. Cave , huff , brooks and flagg are the future.

Manny wants more speed

Advertisement
Mccloud I get but Jennings has gotten better as the year has went on, the coaches are also subbing him more on pass downs. Not asking him to do as much. The young guys are who have excited the staff. Cave , huff , brooks and flagg are the future.

Jennings seems to be figuring things out, particularly in the run game and reads. Attacking the play too instead of waiting for it to be in his lap.

Thanks for the info as always Cribby but I remember this same staff saying last offseason that "we like what we have at CB. No need for any portal help in that position group"...(this was when Divaad Wilson was available and was begging to be here)...Now look at us. We are 100% dependent on the portal for a CB or else we are phucked..

So I take what they say with a grain of salt at the moment. If that is their sentiment..Then ill assume they are going to pull the trigger on T2 and if they do then you are right..no need for a portal LB.

Thanks for the info as always Cribby but I remember this same staff saying last offseason that "we like what we have at CB. No need for any portal help in that position group"...(this was when Divaad Wilson was available and was begging to be here)...Now look at us. We are 100% dependent on the portal for a CB or else we are phucked..
So I take what they say with a grain of salt at the moment. If that is their sentiment..Then ill assume they are going to pull the trigger on T2 and if they do then you are right..no need for a portal LB.
Actually the staff wanted Wilson and he waited a bit but we had no space. Remember we had to use a blue shirt to get Williams?

Last edited:

T2 has a spot if HE WANTS IT

Advertisement
Back