5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

Understandable, but I'm sure they did not expect a 5 star 100+ tackle lb with connections to 3 of our players to be in the portal. This could possibly change things no?
Only if they stay...
And, for the record, I saw more tackles in that 3 minute clip than I have seen McCloud make in 5 years! And throw in a little violence!

Advertisement
I was more responding to your response to the other guy lol. Out of all the info I’ve put out over the years I’ll eat Tyrique and hasselwood even though those changed he last three days. I’ll even take the L on Marshall even though I never posted he was coming ( he was). I always said we were in it for him more than anyone thought. I was ahead of all the experts on his recruitment.

So you’re disrespecting me on that 75 percent but it’s all good lol. I’d say more 90 percentile and that’s with years of info.
Nah the Marshall **** goes on my head. I said he was coming 100% and was posting Jason vorhees memes

I was more responding to your response to the other guy lol. Out of all the info I’ve put out over the years I’ll eat Tyrique and hasselwood even though those changed he last three days. I’ll even take the L on Marshall even though I never posted he was coming ( he was). I always said we were in it for him more than anyone thought. I was ahead of all the experts on his recruitment.

So you’re disrespecting me on that 75 percent but it’s all good lol. I’d say more 90 percentile and that’s with years of info.
I think you misunderstood my post,wasn't talking about you when referring Lewis.

Advertisement
Nah the Marshall **** goes on my head. I said he was coming 100% and was posting Jason vorhees memes
I’m cool with the L, I don’t care. Even though I never posted it publicly I lead the charge early saying we were in it more than everyone thought. Then saying imo we lead. So whatever. I took the L on haselwood even though I’m the first guy to mention OU as a legit threat. Two days later 247 rolls the info out.

Bro, he’s a solid backer. You always need a solid backer. He’s slightly better than Mike and Mike was fantastic for us. We ask our backers to do 2 things.

1) understand coverage drops

2) Thump

That’s it and #1 is coachable. He’s a great thumper and wouldn’t do more than drop into a zone here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
schitts creek no GIF by CBC
Michigan state , Mel tucker

Just this week...

I said Collins would be dropped and he decommitted hours after I posted it. I posted there was a change and we could be taking a high school qb after all and 1-2 days later Garcia decommits , even though most said it was looking very unlikely. 1-2 days after I posted I don’t see how Payton is a take he commits to FSU. I mean I could be lucky.

I think some take for granted how much I put out over the years with very few misses. I’ll always take my percentage over anyone , anywhere. Just being honest.

If I’m wrong I’m cool taking the L.
So are you deejay’s ace?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back