5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

I hope, for your sake, you have something in your life that brings you happiness far beyond message board "insults" and "burns". If not, keep at it, champ, you'll get there one day.

Dude have you ever read anything I post here?

This whole thing is just a joke.

Advertisement
These r highlights. EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD IN HIGHLIGHTS! Lol. ****, Lonzo Ball looked like the next coming of Magic Johnson in his highlights! Lol.

And The B Gorman kids r going to try get all their friends. Lol. Don’t hold ur breath on this one. Personally, I hope he comes simply b/c I want some door cracked to my usos to come here, but don’t hold ur breath. Really, REALLY good chance he stays out West.
Bro, he’s a bigger version of Mike Pinckney and I think we all can say another Mike Pinckney would be more than welcome.

I wouldn’t bend the knee for him but if he leaves Manny a VM to call him back I’m not deleting the message either. You gotta kick the tires with a kid of this ilk.

Woody Womack on his take on dudes landing spot
72BE2AEC-24BF-42FE-9D02-EF215704FF34.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
McCloud will never play ball again, who is to say he doesnt come back to play some more college ball and get a masters for free, it would be smart and fun..

diaz won’t bring him back to eat up a roster spot. We don’t have room for all these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back