5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

These r highlights. EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD IN HIGHLIGHTS! Lol. ****, Lonzo Ball looked like the next coming of Magic Johnson in his highlights! Lol.

And The B Gorman kids r going to try get all their friends. Lol. Don’t hold ur breath on this one. Personally, I hope he comes simply b/c I want some door cracked to my usos to come here, but don’t hold ur breath. Really, REALLY good chance he stays out West.

Advertisement
Hoya I know you’re just reporting wha USC boards are saying but if he had 100+ tackles at USC I’m guessing he’s doing well
He’s had 100 tackles in 2.5 yrs champ. His Freshman yr he had 38 tackles & his Soph yr he had 58 tackles. This yr, he’s at 9 tackles in 4 games. He’s no where playing what his star level had him at. He was the #1 ILB in the class of ‘18 & hasn’t dominated like they had hoped.

We are out in front here.... by a good margin...

Great to hear. You almost never need to worry about behavioral issues with these Polynesian kids. And he was higher rated out of HS than T2. I say why not get both? Those two, Flagg, and Brooks would be a pretty nice LB corps, don't you think?

Advertisement
He’s had 100 tackles in 2.5 yrs champ. His Freshman yr he had 38 tackles & his Soph yr he had 58 tackles. This yr, he’s at 9 tackles in 4 games. He’s no where playing what his star level had him at. He was the #1 ILB in the class of ‘18 & hasn’t dominated like they had hoped.

Using those numbers to skew your argument there my friend lol he had 105 tackles in 17 games at USC, and he didn't start every game as a Freshman. he played 2 games this year.

This wouldn't be the first time Clancy Pendergast ruined a talented player's college career. That's been his specialty at USC

It’s safe to say our players don’t understand how the scholarships work. His brother was getting Crystal balls to Michigan state, have to think they could both go there.
They got Jacob Isaia there from B Gorman, also. And MSU have a couple of coaches familiar w that scene.

Advertisement
Backup plan to T2. We have to hit on local high school difference makers to build a room. Good to supplement.

Using those numbers to skew your argument there my friend lol he had 105 tackles in 17 games at USC, and he didn't start every game as a Freshman. he played 2 games this year.

This wouldn't be the first time Clancy Pendergast ruined a talented player's college career. That's been his specialty at USC
Skew an argument? Lol. Brother, I’m in SC territory, deep. Lol. All I have surrounding me are SC fans. But u r absolutely right about Pendergast.

All I’m saying is that SC fans have complained about his availability & impact. I want him; simply b/c we need some sort of connection to the Polynesian community. I’ve said that since ‘13. But, at the same time ppl r getting pumped b/c of a couple of tweets & it’s not wise. We don’t have the infrastructure for that community, as of yet.

he was also recovering from an injury the offseason between fresh and soph.

he was also recovering from an injury the offseason between fresh and soph.
Which is another issue; the potential is there no doubt. Just don’t think we have a remote shot, despite what Bubba & B Jordan tweeted out. They all played together.

Advertisement
We gonna have like 10 LB next year and our defense only uses 2.. McCloud might come back too (lol)

I still havent seen Avery Huff get LB snaps yet, lmaoo.. Would this dude even get on the field here? Do we need him, we getting 100 LB and safeties and we cant even flirt with corners..

We gonna have like 10 LB next year and our defense only uses 2.. McCloud might come back too (lol)

I still havent seen Avery Huff get LB snaps yet, lmaoo.. Would this dude even get on the field here? Do we need him, we getting 100 LB and safeties and we cant even flirt with corners..

mccloud is gone. Joyner will transfer. **** Huff or someone else might also

Advertisement
The more Polynesians the better. Higher chance of getting others to join the program (schools need a staffer who is Polynesian or at least understands the culture on the staff if going to be successful recruiting them). Miami would really benefit from having access to that pipeline, especially when it comes to addressing the OG position.
The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Advertisement
Back