5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

Oh no, how will I ever recover from this burn from a random person I've never met and will never meet. You can't see it, but this is me, doubled over, hollering in pain over this brutal takedown. You got me, I've been got. I am gotten.

Your response would indicate it stung a little bit.

Advertisement
There’s only so many spots available and there’s going to be really good players available at this position and others. Like I’ve said it’s free agency like we’ve never seen. So we are going to fill up before the portal is unleashed? I’m just playing devils advocate.

Y’all are acting like the dude at the club wanting to f the first girl that walks through the door because she’s a solid six. If your patient there’ll be an eight.
Are we not looking at tackles in the portal? I'd hope so.

It’s safe to say our players don’t understand how the scholarships work. His brother was getting Crystal balls to Michigan state, have to think they could both go there.

There’s only so many spots available and there’s going to be really good players available at this position and others. Like I’ve said it’s free agency like we’ve never seen. So we are going to fill up before the portal is unleashed? I’m just playing devils advocate.

Y’all are acting like the dude at the club wanting to f the first girl that walks through the door because she’s a solid six. If your patient there’ll be an eight.

Well if you need a slumpbuster, you leave the club immediately with that solid six and sneak out of her apartment at 4 AM with a big smile on your face.

Advertisement
mixed reviews on USC board. Many feel he didn't have good coaching. Potential is there. They seemed pretty surprised this happened
Hoya I know you’re just reporting wha USC boards are saying but if he had 100+ tackles at USC I’m guessing he’s doing well

Advertisement
I like.
Screenshot_20201207-163319_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I mean if yhe NCAA lifts the IC this year for 1st year transfers yeah I’m in...

but if it will tally with the 4 spots we have left I don’t like that

Advertisement
Hoya I know you’re just reporting wha USC boards are saying but if he had 100+ tackles at USC I’m guessing he’s doing well
It's a strange reaction on their board. People who knew him from HS or who watch HS film feel he is a better edge guy than ILB. They also feel like he never really came back to his freshman year form after injury . The majority just feel like he has never been properly developed by their defensive staff. Ironically, the posts about this kid sound alot like stuff said here about some of the Canes.

It's a strange reaction on their board. People who knew him from HS or who watch HS film feel he is a better edge guy than ILB. They also feel like he never really came back to his freshman year form after injury . The majority just feel like he has never been properly developed by their defensive staff. Ironically, the posts about this kid sound alot like stuff said here about some of the Canes.
Sounds like Phillips all over again and I would love Miami to experience that story again

Advertisement
Back