5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

Advertisement
I was told lb was doubtful in the portal because the staff likes the youngsters. That was a couple months ago and I’ve never heard lb mentioned . Only cb and de.

I expect something to change with ic’s and maybe that opens spots for the portal but I’ve said I’ve never heard anything about lb’s.
Understandable, but I'm sure they did not expect a 5 star 100+ tackle lb with connections to 3 of our players to be in the portal. This could possibly change things no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he better than 10th yr senior McCloud? YES! So TAKE NEEEOOWW!
There’s only so many spots available and there’s going to be really good players available at this position and others. Like I’ve said it’s free agency like we’ve never seen. So we are going to fill up before the portal is unleashed? I’m just playing devils advocate.

Y’all are acting like the dude at the club wanting to f the first girl that walks through the door because she’s a solid six. If your patient there’ll be an eight.

There’s only so many spots available and there’s going to be really good players available at this position and others. Like I’ve said it’s free agency like we’ve never seen. So we are going to fill up before the portal is unleashed? I’m just playing devils advocate.

Y’all are acting like the dude at the club wanting to f the first girl that walks through the door because she’s a solid six. If your patient there’ll be an eight.
Naw bro, go big or go home, 10s only...

shiddd we been ****** with 3's and 4's for 20 years almost.

Advertisement
Honest question, were you sucking your thumb in your safe place when you wrote this post?
Oh no, how will I ever recover from this burn from a random person I've never met and will never meet. You can't see it, but this is me, doubled over, hollering in pain over this brutal takedown. You got me, I've been got. I am gotten.

Man I wish the NCAA would get rid of the 25 per year bs it should be 85 scholly roster max u do as each team determines. And the bs excuse of it's to protect the kids is ridiculous if u ask any coach they would take 25 regardless of rules. At least fix the rule so that transfers dont take away from schollys and then if u lose kids u get extra for the following year or something this rule is bs

Yeah, but dudes on here lucky they get that 6. No way they can get an 8.

Advertisement

Maaan that six look good as **** when you got a 3 at home lol. But naw, you're right. Well see how things play out.

1607376038562.png

Advertisement
Back