5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s 3x the thumper though. If I want a thumper then I want this kid plus you always need a thumper on the depth chart.
Instincts are there tho have him come in drop to 240 and he will gain speed to possibly cover better easy fix

I am enjoying the players obviously trolling and all of the people that are going to spend hours and days buying it as fact until this kid ends up elsewhere.

Honest question, were you sucking your thumb in your safe place when you wrote this post?

Advertisement
I was told lb was doubtful in the portal because the staff likes the youngsters. That was a couple months ago and I’ve never heard lb mentioned . Only cb and de.

I expect something to change with ic’s and maybe that opens spots for the portal but I’ve said I’ve never heard anything about lb’s.
What young LB's in particular? I like Flagg so far but this leads me to believe the other guys are coming on.

He hasn’t been good at USC.
He wasn’t Great, but he was Good. Sometimes it’s the culture and scheme (coaching) holding back talented players. We’ve had that as well at Miami at times. The upside is he could have a similar transition like Jaelin Phillips with different coaching and surroundings.

He wasn’t Great, but he was Good. Sometimes it’s the culture and scheme (coaching) holding back talented players. We’ve had that as well at Miami at times. The upside is he could have a similar transition like Jaelin Phillips with different coaching and surroundings.

To that point, Phillips has more sacks and TFL this year with Miami than he did his entire career at UCLA. Not even close on TFL. Those cali schools ruin local 5-stars

Advertisement
Brevin working on the younger brother too lol
91D5B05B-AB19-457F-A682-FCCF597E2252.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back