5 star Kelvin Banks decommits from Oregon 👀👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh? So he just so happened to extend his timeline because he needs to find out more about TAMU when he was on the verge of flipping even before Mario left? Pffff
Yo Wtf are u talking about?..I wasn’t predicting anything lol.. all I said was until these prospects ink in a OV or visit on their own dime, they are a pipe dream and that truth

Advertisement
View attachment 166966

This is the first time i seen a literal murder on game film.
First lineman ive seen that im not going to watch any more of his game film/hudl. Thats it. Offer him, his mom, dad, coach, dad's side chicks, moms hair dresser, everyone gets a scholly or nil deal.
How about a $1000 gift card at the Rollexx

Advertisement
I think it opens up revisit. So if one of the 5 schools you visited has a change you can go back. I don’t think it gives you the ability to go to a 6th school.
Then he has no visits left.

Advertisement
Rivals did a "Fact or Fiction," Kelvin Banks will end up with a program in Texas. This is not paywalled. Adam Gorney wrote:
"FICTION. It’s certainly a strong possibility, and Texas is favored ahead of Texas A&M, but I could also see Banks heading out of state again as he’s shown that interest before with his Oregon commitment. From what I can tell, new Miami coach Mario Cristobal (who came from Oregon) is already making a run at Banks and there seems to be some interest. Clemson, LSU, Michigan, Oklahoma State (where Banks was once committed) and others are also in the running now. If Banks ends up staying in-state it wouldn’t be a shocker. But I could see him leaving, too."

I think it opens up revisit. So if one of the 5 schools you visited has a change you can go back. I don’t think it gives you the ability to go to a 6th school.

There is also the "one mile" unofficial visit exception that Cristobal could take advantage of.

Advertisement
Back