5 spots left ( predictions)

deerob305

Junior
With UM having about 5 to 6 spots left (including Smith drop), who in your honest opinion do you think we close with??? my opinion:

CB: Davonte Brown
S: Jaiden Francois or Donieko Slaughter
OL: Kobe Baynes
LB: Jesus Machado
Best available: LB Greene or Flowe
Best available: TE Washington

Advertisement
I’m not signing machado early, maybe not even Davonte brown early either. Keep your flexibility
Assuming we drop Antonio smith. I think we can take up to 27 this class.

1 I’ll take Francois at safety
2 kobe Baynes olineman
Swing for the fences the last 3 spots (flowe, Washington, Greene, Chris moore) I would Throw hyppolite in this mix too.

3 .
4 .
5 .

In the Late signing period do whatever you have to do to sign Jaylen Harrell because he’s not signing up early

I’m not signing machado early, maybe not even Davonte brown early either. Keep your flexibility
Assuming we drop Antonio smith. I think we can take up to 27 this class.

1 I’ll take Francois at safety
2 kobe Baynes olineman
Swing for the fences the last 3 spots (flowe, Washington, Greene, Chris moore) I would Throw hyppolite in this mix too.

3 .
4 .
5 .

In the Late signing period do whatever you have to do to sign Jaylen Harrell because he’s not signing up early
they are lookin to sign one more HS Cornerback..so if Brown wants in just take him

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will probably end up taking 27
I think UM should bring in
1 Safety- Slaughter or Francois
2 OL- Morris, maybe a good Juco T or transfer T
1 DE- Jaylen Harrell
1 LB- Greene, Flowe or Hyppo, Personally I think they need to take 2 because Jennings, Steed, and Joyner all coming off injuries and I weren't that high on them in the first place.
2 CBs- they need to bring in 1 Juco and another high school prospect, like Branch, Brown, Delancey, or Dennis.

No high school player in their right mind would want to play for these scrub coaches. Y’all are dumb as F*ck if you think we get Flowe, Washington, or Jaiden Francois.
You do realize that in the case of Francois the other teams he's seriously considering is Nebraska who had a worse season than Miami and Indiana. When you say why would a kid come here is stupid. Not every kid is going to end up at Bama, OSU or Clemson. Some really good kids who will make it to the league will go to worse situations then Miami. If you're a Miami fan you should want them to get as many good recruits as possible.

1. Dylon
2. Dylon
3. Dylon
4. Dylon
5. Dylon.
The man spits hot fire
download (3).jpeg

1. Jaylen Harrell
2. CB (Branch, Brown, Delancy, or Bennett)
3. Safety (either Francois or Slaughter, don't believe Francois comes back though)
4. LB (Greene or somebody Idk lol)
5. Another OL

Although a lot things will change if we can't get some of these kids to sign early, if we lose our Bowl game (which we probably will), NSD in February is gonna be disaster... Some of the kids that we don't sign early & are not gonna stick with Miami.

The class is still pretty good considering the circumstances, but they have to sign the bulk of them in December, just because a kid is committed right now doesn't mean he's signing with Miami, remember that.

Advertisement
1. Jaylen Harrell
2. CB (Branch, Brown, Delancy, or Bennett)
3. Safety (either Francois or Slaughter, don't believe Francois comes back though)
4. LB (Greene or somebody Idk lol)
5. Another OL

Although a lot things will change if we can't get some of these kids to sign early, if we lose our Bowl game (which we probably will), NSD in February is gonna be disaster... Some of the kids that we don't sign early & are not gonna stick with Miami.

The class is still pretty good considering the circumstances, but they have to sign the bulk of them in December, just because a kid is committed right now doesn't mean he's signing with Miami, remember that.
This is my list as well. Of course I’d like a couple more OL but ya know that’s not going happen. I’m probably setting myself up for disappointment but I will literally do back flips if we land Jaylen Harrel. That kid is going be a star imo.

You do realize that in the case of Francois the other teams he's seriously considering is Nebraska who had a worse season than Miami and Indiana. When you say why would a kid come here is stupid. Not every kid is going to end up at Bama, OSU or Clemson. Some really good kids who will make it to the league will go to worse situations then Miami. If you're a Miami fan you should want them to get as many good recruits as possible.
Alabama is supposedly 30 players over the limit, enhanced by a pool of “walk ons” who would have gotten scholarships almost anywhere else.

Advertisement
Flowe
Washington
Greene
Francois

Not saying we get them but thats the order of my wishlist

And grt whatever OL they can find

Advertisement
Back