5 second representation.....

T

TreOFive

...of our experience with Al Golden and his staff

MAD-MICHAEL-IRVIN.gif

Felt this Gif captured our excitement, anticipation, wait and eventual disappointment that is this coaching staff.

I know, I know, "another AG thread?"..."way to be original" etc etc....its 5:30AM, been up all night with a sick 1 and 2 year old, my wife is sick......and I'm sick and tired of getting embarrassed on national TV. I am dreading Saturday....again! As usual, despite the dread, I will subject my self to the misery. I will watch because I breath and bleed Miami...30+ year fan. I hate it for the players and us as fans, we deserve more! We have the talent!

Go canes!

Advertisement
thanks and yes I know....I think many of us have taken our turn with the stick.

Prayers for the family. In OB for the flop, we have had many a horrible coach. Take solace in the fact that history has shown that all it takes is one good one and we are back on top in a flash and kicking rear again. We have 20 years of the greatest football fan experience EVER! The last dozen have sucked. But just one coach and it is on again. This team, right now, with a different staff could contend.

As to the sick kids and wife, do what our kids do: Call home and yell for help.

...of our experience with Al Golden and his staff

MAD-MICHAEL-IRVIN.gif

Felt this Gif captured our excitement, anticipation, wait and eventual disappointment that is this coaching staff.

I know, I know, "another AG thread?"..."way to be original" etc etc....its 5:30AM, been up all night with a sick 1 and 2 year old, my wife is sick......and I'm sick and tired of getting embarrassed on national TV. I am dreading Saturday....again! As usual, despite the dread, I will subject my self to the misery. I will watch because I breath and bleed Miami...30+ year fan. I hate it for the players and us as fans, we deserve more! We have the talent!

Go canes!
I can't let go either. For those old enough, letting Al remain as head coach reminds me of the old Steve Martin SBL skit where Toonces the Cat repeatedly drive the car off a cliff.

Advertisement
I feel you man, same for me here, went to my first Canes game back in '78 and been a fan ever since. I look forward to football season all year long and used to get nervous before a big game like this no matter how good we were. I don't get nervous anymore because I have absolutely no hope of us winning, it sucks. Golden has built a decent talent base on this team, now we just need someone who knows how to coach to turn them into a killing machine.

Hope all yall get better. And i honestly can say ive had that same reaction more times than i would like to remember, but we all got to support our canes not the coaches the players and until we do why expect anythibg other than mediocre

What game was that from?

I'm gonna guess it was the Thursday night game at home vs Virginia. Probably the fourth down play were they scored that long touchdown on the quick pass to the running back who was in the slot one on one.

Advertisement
you sound like the cat from the kitty litter commercial instead of saying yum you're saying mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope mope

P.S

Get well soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel you man, same for me here, went to my first Canes game back in '78 and been a fan ever since. I look forward to football season all year long and used to get nervous before a big game like this no matter how good we were. I don't get nervous anymore because I have absolutely no hope of us winning, it sucks. Golden has built a decent talent base on this team, now we just need someone who knows how to coach to turn them into a killing machine.

Not having butterflys on game day is the worst!

Advertisement
Back