#5 Notre Dame vs #2 Florida State.

All the numbers say FSU loses.

I still will bet they win in Rapist's last game as a collegiate athlete.

Advertisement
**** both of these *******..... Hope for a tie lol... But I was be less ****ed is fsu won..... I hate notre Dame with every fiber of my being.

I hope the Noles destroy the irish. My two favorite teams, the Canes and whoever is playing the irish.

Advertisement
I'm old school like AU. Hate ND from back in the day. However, I think what makes most sense for a canes fan is for ND to win this one. The goal here is for NEITHER of these teams to win the championship. If FSU runs the table and gets in, they can win it all (assuming Winston is eligible). If ND wins and goes on to run the table, they aren't winning it all. Some SEC team will kick their *** in the playoffs. Plus I really wouldn't be able to stomach back to back NCs for FSU. We really don't want our rivals accomplishing things we haven't.

I'm old school like AU. Hate ND from back in the day. However, I think what makes most sense for a canes fan is for ND to win this one. The goal here is for NEITHER of these teams to win the championship. If FSU runs the table and gets in, they can win it all (assuming Winston is eligible). If ND wins and goes on to run the table, they aren't winning it all. Some SEC team will kick their *** in the playoffs. Plus I really wouldn't be able to stomach back to back NCs for FSU. We really don't want our rivals accomplishing things we haven't.

This. It isn't about wanting one team to win, but about lesser of evils.

Advertisement
I would love to FSU to get beat but they are the better team but Notre Dame is a team that could knock them off if they have a very bad game.

I'm old school too.... My hatred of those ***** *** domers is clouding my logic.... It would be better if fsu lost. Cause ND ain't gonna win the title at all... But I just can't do it. When fsu and Florida play I hope the team with the most to lose is the one that lost..... This game.... ***** the Noles.... But MOTHA**** the domers.

Advertisement
Back