5* DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
Bearipatetic?
Run Comedia GIF by DeAPlaneta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably got a raise. Unreal
nah I think the opposite. I think he tried to leverage them for a raise, or maybe USC gave him a pay cut so he tried to call their bluff and hit the portal and then did NOT get the traction he was expecting and decided to stay. No way a big time team takes him and pays more than USC was based on his play last year.

Advertisement
Translation-
Me and my agent didn’t get the traction we initially thought even though we’ve been trying since January to get a bite.

I’ll be headed back to USC on a much smaller deal. As a side note, if you know a good mover and of a good storage place, please DM me.

He caught A LOT of flack for playing at a different school/team every year since entering HS.

USC got the leverage back and imo should have squeezed him into taking a pay cut to return.

we cant say manny would have when mario is legit recruiting height here and took a kid who punched his coach. theyre both the same.
Burroughs came at massive discount. Height the same thing. While I agree with you on certain character issues, not sure Mario would’ve dropped massive bag for either.

Nothing wrong with testing the market but the kid is just an average P4 tackle at this point

Advertisement
Back