2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He may be thinking of the one in Cleveland, my uncle drove me by the school on a visit up there and said at one time they were ranked nationally in the top 25.
Cleveland St. Ignatius used to be both a state and national power. They were regularly amongst the elite teams in the country from the late '80s through the mid 2000s. They won a few mythicals in the '90s, but they've fallen off just a bit over the last decade or so. They're still a contender here (NE Ohio), but no longer the dominant giant they once were.

Advertisement
Cleveland St. Ignatius used to be both a state and national power. They were regularly amongst the elite teams in the country from the late '80s through the mid 2000s. They won a few mythicals in the '90s, but they've fallen off just a bit over the last decade or so. They're still a contender here (NE Ohio), but no longer the dominant giant they once were.
We played them once when I was in high school (late 90s)

Yeah. They ****ed us up. And we were pretty good.

I definitely was thinking of the Cleveland area Ignatius. I thought they were still pretty good when I went to college up there (2011)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The hate for Deion won’t let him see clearly.
I don't like Deon either he's a Nole like I don't care how much swag he has. Dude is a problem in sfla and that hurts us so I'm going to root against him. But i know his name carries weight and he will do his thing on the trail. My thing is will he be able to eval like a Nick Mario Kirby etc. Can't always rely on those rankings.

I don't like Deon either he's a Nole like I don't care how much swag he has. Dude is a problem in sfla and that hurts us so I'm going to root against him. But i know his name carries weight and he will do his thing on the trail. My thing is will he be able to eval like a Nick Mario Kirby etc. Can't always rely on those rankings.
Just like Mario, the record will make a difference in a few years.

My guess is ND, Michigan, or OSU. There's no chance in **** a kid from Chicago goes to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back