2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to make sure I. Up to speed here on our nations best DL Class.

Scott- committed to OSU
Simmons- trending Texas/LSU
Stewart- trending OSU
Lightfoot- trending OSU
Stone- trending OU
Jackson- trending OU
Breeland- trending Oregon
Franklin- trending Tenn
Jones- no one has a read on him
Daylen Russell- committed to Miami…..

We’re never getting out of the basement are we?
Best DL class ever bro
Best summer ever bro....

Keep faith. we still have time
Sad The Office GIF

Advertisement
Hopefully Artavius Jones or Kamarion Franklin

Put the Scott funds toward......

David Stone is a pipe dream long shot of a long shot.

They better stop being cute and focus on the 4 listed above and guys like T.A. Cunningham, Kendall Jackson and LJ Mcray....

That **** NUMBERS CRUNCH at DL sure is working itself out....the scary part is...the above 2 BOTH recently went on OVS to Texas another MONEY school that

They better stop being cute and focus on the 4 listed above and guys like T.A. Cunningham, Kendall Jackson and LJ Mcray....

That **** NUMBERS CRUNCH at DL sure is working itself out....the scary part is...the above 2 BOTH recently went on OVS to Texas another MONEY school that
Maybe their moms don't like distance either.

No. Ds message about “communications went well” after a visit that went sideways due to distance.

Scott commits to OSU and says Michigan and oSu were his final 2.

How did the staff interprete good communication when Miami was out after the visit?
you can't take everything in those commitment articles as gospel.

Maybe the kid hoped he'd get mom to change her mind. Or maybe they used it to get more out of OSU

Advertisement
I’m assuming the kid genuinely liked Miami and the staff. Just didn’t know how to break it to them that we were out. This happens all the time, you built a relationship with coaches and at some point a school you like might not be in your top 2 but you like them and appreciate the effort but are scared and/or embarrassed to let them know. Look at Tenn, they thought to the end that they were getting Mauigoa…
My 18 year old *** would be scared af to tell Mario I'm not coming Lmaoo

Absolutely!!!

Advertisement
I raised some concerns after the visit, but communication went well in the weeks after. Staff misread those communications until yesterday, when I got word this was a no-go.
🥴 Chad Simmons said Scott ain’t with that steady blowing up his phone shiit like Mario be on said DL coach Larry Johnson played a huge role

Advertisement
Maybe their moms don't like distance either.
Maybe that as well...I know Arkansas kid likely aint a culture fit.....

The polynesian Jackson if prioritized may be a go....but there is poly connections at all the other schools he is choosing and like i said he just went to UT on a visit and that program has huge momentum and spends...and he is a OKLahoma lean as well apparently.
Sh8t is hilarious 2 or 3 days ago talking about a numbers crunch at dt...and now it could possibly be this for the summer DL Haul....

fresh-prince-room.gif

Advertisement
You think now is the time to say something like that as a visiting fan? Don't you see were in a death spiral?
Slightest of margins apparently. Obviously I hope it’s us, but also can hope you guys lock up your other targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back