2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dude how do you know what we are paying? if you havent put kids in the NFL and dont win, why do you expect a midwest kid to pass on a top 4 program in the country? Ohio state puts out very good pros.
If this is the case then why would any insider feel confident in how things were trending? I agree with you. But the ridiculous inability of the staff to have a pulse on recruiting is frustrating. Same thing with Air Noland. They felt great about landing him as long as Ohio state didn’t offer him on his visit. Why the f would they not offer him on his visit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stewart CB’d to OSU too 😂
I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t see this coming, I was slurping heavy (pause).

Paid 80Ms for a recruiter who is struggling to recruit. Now we spinning it as “trust our evaluations”… same **** as the previous 3 staffs.

Mario’s agent really the goat.

Getting bodied on the trail so far this year no other way around it. As the season plays out maybe things change if we show a pulse and win 9+ games unlike how we got embarrassed last year

At this point, I expect this class to turn to ****.

[Deleted by Maude’s]

Reading that article from On3, I see that he wasn’t even considering Miami. He was ready to commit to ******* Michigan.

Coaches and the collectives alike where sky high on this kid, considering that he hadn’t even bucked at what was offered. Not one negative word on any aspect of the program.

Either the coaches are idiots, or these camps are playing Miami like a 2-string fiddle.

Unreal. Just unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
If this is the case then why would any insider feel confident in how things were trending? I agree with you. But the ridiculous inability of the staff to have a pulse on recruiting is frustrating. Same thing with Air Noland. They felt great about landing him as long as Ohio state didn’t offer him on his visit. Why the f would they not offer him on his visit?
NO ONE is an insider with this stay. Its a tight ship

Advertisement
Fong just dropped a CB for Stewart to OSU as well.
1688344914248.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back