2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Scott literally said he was about to commit to Michigan before his OSU visit and LJ locked him up. He played us. I don’t think we were ever a legit option. We will continue to be a joke until we develop and win 9+ every year.
I thought it was a ND v Michigan battle for weeks now.

Mario and staff reading kids like Diass did at this point. Better pray for a 9-10 win season. A 7 or 8 win season isn't keeping this class out of the teens or maybe lower.
Been saying that.

He better hope he hit the jackpot with both Dawson and Guidry and stays out of their way because we know Mario isn't coaching this team to 10 wins.

Advertisement
I like JT and think he’s got a bright future, but going against the big dog DL coaches with proven developmental results is going to be extremely tough.

Will Smith No GIF

Advertisement
Mario will be gone after 2024 or 2025.

Unfortunately I don’t trust Radakovich to pick his replacement. This program will be stuck in purgatory forever.
Friend, I fear he will be safe for years and years. I don’t see them getting rid of a Miami bro so easily. He’s friends with the right people and part of the Columbus mafia. Baseball hire proved Radakovich is no different than Blake James

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody clue my dumb-*** in to what this gesture means...

When I was an American kid in Germany in the late 80's I was told this was 100% a faux-pas. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't but that's what I was told.

1688344003983.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back