2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The floor is 4 top 150 dlinemen? I'm confident too but that is a very bold statement
Allow David Cross GIF

Advertisement
Scott and Breland are the grand prizes for me as well.
after missing left and right last year
we gotta load up this year
get scott, stone, breyland, frankling need atleast 3 of those 4
that way when they scare of the good D line recruits next year well be set

after missing left and right last year
we gotta load up this year
get scott, stone, breyland, frankling need atleast 3 of those 4
that way when they scare of the good D line recruits next year well be set
Highly doubt we’re getting three five-star interior lineman along with a possible five-star edge. Even last year’s OL class had 2 five-stars and three three-stars (although we all knew Kinsler punched above his ranking). However, I would obviously be ecstatic and it would be the most impressive thing Mario has done in his short tenure here.

I would like two of the four big uglies, and would go as far to say that it would be disappointing if we didn’t. As others have said, give me Breland and Scott. If Franklin or Stone want in…my lord.

I would be shocked if Jason Taylor couldn’t land a five-star edge especially since playing time isn’t a concern. Stewart is my pick to pair with a Lightfoot or Rudolph-esque guy, but Simmons works as well. Just think he’s SEC bound.

That’s actually impressive that she can get her fat *** off the floor, that high.
If you look closely, she’s just spreading her feet out and bringing them back it. Somehow, she accomplished having a negative vertical

Advertisement
Forced DT rankings

Scott
Stone
Breland
Lindsay (DE possibly)
Jones
K.Franklin (DE possibly, prefers DE)
January (may not be recruiting anymore)
Jackson
J. Johnson (may not be recruiting)
Mcray
D-rob (may not be recruiting)

Highly doubt we’re getting three five-star interior lineman along with a possible five-star edge. Even last year’s OL class had 2 five-stars and three three-stars (although we all knew Kinsler punched above his ranking). However, I would obviously be ecstatic and it would be the most impressive thing Mario has done in his short tenure here.

I would like two of the four big uglies, and would go as far to say that it would be disappointing if we didn’t. As others have said, give me Breland and Scott. If Franklin or Stone want in…my lord.

I would be shocked if Jason Taylor couldn’t land a five-star edge especially since playing time isn’t a concern. Stewart is my pick to pair with a Lightfoot or Rudolph-esque guy, but Simmons works as well. Just think he’s SEC bound.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I hope the Scott news is just to cloud the situation up. We seemed to be in the driver’s seat the last few weeks to this update curbing excitement.

At least the Franklin heat is being turned up full force in case Scott gets cold feet.
rumor is the staff tried hard to get Scott to commit on the visit and cancel the OSU visit,he didn't so it's smart to allocate resources,time and NIL to Franklin if he's more receptive.

Advertisement

I agree
For me the dream would be breyland and scott
To be the 1 and 0 technique
And franklin as a interchangeable 3 and strong side edge
And add Stewart as the speed rusher we’ve been missing
After that everyone else is gravy

You stack that on top of last years haul and Mario has set the foundation for a championship run

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back