2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My cousin's former high school classmate knows the friend of a lady who used to work with Justin's mom back in the early 90s when they were both 16 and my cousin said he's a cane lock. I'm no insider so take this information as you will.

Just passing along some info. This is my third go around on this site. Now that we’re spending on facilities etc I’m back and optimistic for the first time in a decade plus. Hope we get some of these DTs, it’s been the toughest position for UM to recruit since butch
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This sounds like a lie. Who in Miami would say he thinks kid ends up at ND?
The only likely suspects would be Tom’s 247 colleagues at ITU. Since Gaby just put out a mock class with a 7 score on *Scott landing in the class we know it’s a big pile of….

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Edit I meant Scott who the thread is about not Stewart although he included him in there as well.

Last edited:
Oh nice so Stone to OU, Stewart to OSU, and Scott to ND.

Monday Kid GIF
Yep, I mean I'm hopeful & optimistic but people around here acting like 5* d-linemen are locks to us are setting themselves up for misery. It's gonna be a long hellacious season to keep these guys even if they would verbally commit here. People are getting way ahead of themselves here imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Proof or hit the bricks
As it relates to Scott, while Miami writers seem to have optimism, I haven’t spoken to a direct source connected to that staff that feels great about its chances of landing him. They absolutely believe they could eventually land him, no doubt about that, but I’m told Scott has played things close to the vest and isn’t giving anything away at this time.

Georgia hosted him and people thought he was going to Georgia. Michigan hosted him and people felt like he was trending that direction. The same now can be said for Miami. Again, the key will be for Notre Dame to get him back for an official visit when they host Ohio State, which remains the plan as of today. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

^^From ND 247.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back