2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free gloves. 17 years old. Kids like to show off their offers/gear.

You are obviously thinking about this like an adult, working professional. These kids typically aren't any of those things (nor should we expect them to be).
To me, it seems like you’d go out of your way to show that- I’m sure he has Ohio state gloves. But you’re right I have no idea what his thoughts are. Would have kept scrolling if it wasn’t rumored that he would have came here but his mom shut it down due to distance.

Advertisement
If you are locked in to going to a school you wouldn’t wear another schools gear and you sure as **** wouldn’t show off said gear.

Any kid doing this is one of the following:

- not really committed and still looking around.

Or

-trolling.

Either way, I’m less interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you are locked in to going to a school you wouldn’t wear another schools gear and you sure as **** wouldn’t show off said gear.

Any kid doing this is one of the following:

- not really committed and still looking around.

Or

-trolling.

Either way, I’m less interested.
Good point,

This also tells me even though he has all the elite tools there’s one thing clear.
He’s mentally weak very immature child especially when he meets a DI beast and gets a smack down eye opening experience.

Agree, I’m also less interested

GOCANES

Where did the narrative come from that he wanted to he here but it was his mom who said no?
According to Scott himself we weren’t even in his final 2?

Where did the narrative come from that he wanted to he here but it was his mom who said no?
I know I haven't seen proof that it was mom at all. Sounding like uf/fsu fans. Mario needs to land JS and some DTs if he doesn't want the fan base going crazy.

Advertisement
I know I haven't seen proof that it was mom at all. Sounding like uf/fsu fans. Mario needs to land JS and some DTs if he doesn't want the fan base going crazy.
Exactly
We sound like fsu/gator tears
But it’s not late to change the perception
We need to strap up and land McCray or breyland keep jones
And add them to that bama transfer and that’s a solid core to add some portal guys to
It’s not the best ever but that would still be one of the best hauls for us in a while

But it starts today
We need to stop being embarrassed in big games
And this is where LT56 needs to announce that he is here

Exactly
We sound like fsu/gator tears
But it’s not late to change the perception
We need to strap up and land McCray or breyland keep jones
And add them to that bama transfer and that’s a solid core to add some portal guys to
It’s not the best ever but that would still be one of the best hauls for us in a while
As long as the roster is improving talent wise we good. I feel like Mario's plan Bs are so much better than previous staffs. I feel like the old staffs scrambled and grabbed anyone then fluff pieced the fans about the prospect. When we miss now and replace the miss the quality of the prospect is so much better than the past.

Advertisement

Prior to the distance freak out, it was Miami far ahead.

Prior to the distance freak out, it was Miami far ahead.
shouldn’t the family have known the distance from the very beginning
It just seems like a convenient excuse
Why can’t we just say we got out recruited and do better next time

shouldn’t the family have known the distance from the very beginning
It just seems like a convenient excuse
Why can’t we just say we got out recruited and do better next time

You can assume distance on paper, but when you fly and go somewhere different reality sets in.

Miami wasn’t beat here like you think.

You can assume distance on paper, but when you fly and go somewhere different reality sets in.

Miami wasn’t beat here like you think.
I guess we have different definitions of being out recruited

Just tired of hearing excuses
Just want to see results
So far Mario has shown the ability to make changes when needed so going forward hopefully he’ll do the same to remedy the problems with dt recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back