5 Days in!

fraggle

Senile Senior
They did the cutting Thursday, they tried to do a Spinal and I heard them kidding the girl doing it until she gave up and sent me to lala land another way. Doc said the Spinal would've made recovery quicker, I now hate that girl. Also before surgery I kept meeting people with knees that said they wish they hadn't waited, they lie. Never a second knee for me. Those liars want to see me suffer as they did. Whomever invented compression socks is a ******. I was improving until they discovered the hospital forgot to put one on my murdered leg and then proceeded to compound my pain by a factor of 10 by using one on the bruised and battered limb. There were five women who joined me in rehab and I assure you women feel no pain. I'm whimpering during rehab and they are laughing and joking. My doc called me a wimp. I was hoping for a sport jolly...our men got trounced, the Heat suck, and the fins are torture to watch, what a stupid loss last night...a couple minutes to go...they lead...I fall asleep.....27-28, you have to be kidding. Time for more drugs, just wanted to drop in and say hi! God am I in pain! Fraggle

Advertisement
They did the cutting Thursday, they tried to do a Spinal and I heard them kidding the girl doing it until she gave up and sent me to lala land another way. Doc said the Spinal would've made recovery quicker, I now hate that girl. Also before surgery I kept meeting people with knees that said they wish they hadn't waited, they lie. Never a second knee for me. Those liars want to see me suffer as they did. Whomever invented compression socks is a ******. I was improving until they discovered the hospital forgot to put one on my murdered leg and then proceeded to compound my pain by a factor of 10 by using one on the bruised and battered limb. There were five women who joined me in rehab and I assure you women feel no pain. I'm whimpering during rehab and they are laughing and joking. My doc called me a wimp. I was hoping for a sport jolly...our men got trounced, the Heat suck, and the fins are torture to watch, what a stupid loss last night...a couple minutes to go...they lead...I fall asleep.....27-28, you have to be kidding. Time for more drugs, just wanted to drop in and say hi! God am I in pain! Fraggle
Hope you feel better bruh, sounds like you going through it. We all do fam, hope you recover dog

:u5pyxda:

Man seconds before you posted this I made a thread about you. Welcome back Fraggle. And here's one to twist your brains - what would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

SmartSelect_20231212_000847_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
I tore my Achilles tendon a few years ago and had to go to rehab for 90 minutes every day. So happens that a former minor league catcher was also rehabbing his knee replacement at the same times. Mine hurt, lots. But, the poor kid, only 30, was in so much pain he was crying every day. I felt so sorry for him when he told me that the replacement would only last half of his life and when he got to my age he would have to do it again. I feel for you man.

Be grateful for the compression stockings, it will help in preventing a dvt.
I had a severe dvt a month after the TKR and now have to wear compression stockings till my final day. Wear the stocking till the surgeon tells you it’s ok not do.
PT can be painful but welcome the pain and do as much as you can.
Due to the dvt my recovery was much harder than normal, had to use a machine to tear the scar tissue as it bent the knee.
Am happy I had the knee replacement as now I hike 15 miles a day without problems.
Stay positive.

Man seconds before you posted this I made a thread about you. Welcome back Fraggle. And here's one to twist your brains - what would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?
They would still look like ......... Chairs??? No??? .......I mean for me personally I sit all kinds of ****-eyed in a chair as is so I don't think I'd notice a difference.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Here's to a speedy recovery, old sport

:emot-crown::fistbump:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hang in there brother Fraggle.

I hope you get well soon. Sorry you’re going through this pain. Just keep pushing that button.

And thanks for giving me something to look forward to. Can’t wait.

Advertisement
Back