#5 Auburn vs #20 Kansas State tonight.

Advertisement
This game just shows that it is better to be lucky than to be good sometimes. Kstate fumbles the ball inside their own 10 without even being hit. a sure td dropped and intercepted in the end zone and 3 missed fgs. K state should be up by 20 but will probably lose.

But Auburn is from the mighty SEC...they beat other teams into the ground...no one can hang with the mighty SEC....GTFOH aside from Bama, LSU, and the occasional UGA/SC/Miss etc, many of those teams win by simple luck. This fuggin "myth" is ridiculous. ESPIN does a great job making sure their investment has a good return. Also helps when the leader of the NCAA has his hands deep in good ol boy pockets.

*** all those teams, just on principle

Snyder deserves a little slurping here as the guy is a good coach but I'm thinking perhaps just another $EC team is a little overhyped AGAIN. K State could have easily won this game by a significant if they hadn't left **** near 20 points off of the board.

Advertisement
Mortgage your trailers.

Auburn by at least 14.

Guess you are in some trailer debt huh?

Auburn was handed that game...no way I can ***** about our walk-on after watching that kicking performance, not to mention all the rest KSU left out there.

UM

Not a good night for me.

Can I crash at one of you'll cats house for a little while? Just until Mizzou covers on Saturday.

/double up and catch up

Advertisement
Back