5/21/24 ACC Tourney Game 1: Louisville 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with everything except a starting catcher. I think we need a catcher for depth. But I like AJ behind the plate.
Is he the real deal ? Haven’t seen enough of him to be honest but if he’s good enough even better.

Advertisement
Is he the real deal ? Haven’t seen enough of him to be honest but if he’s good enough even better.
He has a really good frame for a catcher. Nice compact pop up and quick release. Obviously needs to get stronger but has a nice compact swing. Low to the ground behind the plate makes for a better target and blocking behind the plate.

He has a really good frame for a catcher. Nice compact pop up and quick release. Obviously needs to get stronger but has a nice compact swing. Low to the ground behind the plate makes for a better target and blocking behind the plate.
Reminds me a lot of Garrett Kenedy

Caba surrenders a solo HR with one out in the 9th. 8-4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They'll never overturn it but he was hovering over the base not making contact with the tag on.

Advertisement
Let Caba stay in. This is really helping Robert and the bull pen. Confidence will be off the charts for Caba. Still a good spot right now. Let him stay in. Save Robert for Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back