5/21/24 ACC Tourney Game 1: Louisville 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe made himself some money today, despite the HBP's. His stuff just moves so much.

And 3 runs in this bandbox of a stadium is pretty solid.

Advertisement
Rafe made himself some money today, despite the HBP's. His stuff just moves so much.

Some of the best pure stuff I’ve seen in college baseball this year. Command and meltdowns have derailed it for him.

Lack of focus maybe. Maybe some issues pitching out of the stretch.

Easily his best start of the season away from the Light

Advertisement
Is there any number of runs where you would feel comfortable hooking Caba early?

Advertisement
Literally thee sole reason our season wasn’t even worst than what it was. Pay him w/e
IMG_2091.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm amazed he keeps getting hitable pitches. So important to have Cyr and Torres back 100% next year to protect him.
Those three guys for sure and I believe we need a starting catcher, shortstop and two starting pitchers via the portal.

Those three guys for sure and I believe we need a starting catcher, shortstop and two starting pitchers via the portal.
Agree with everything except a starting catcher. I think we need a catcher for depth. But I like AJ behind the plate.

These guys are going to get to the championship game and tease us with an automatic tournament berth, then blow it on some stupid baserunning play in the finals.
Just texted someone else the exact same thing except said Arteaga will ride a reliever too long with a comfortable lead and he'll blow it in the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back