"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Good draw I’d say

Attachments

• C6A1E8E6-C122-4612-B9F1-535E3199070D.png
    C6A1E8E6-C122-4612-B9F1-535E3199070D.png
    716.1 KB · Views: 161
Advertisement
So by that we moved down since the last one.... we were the 3 at the 9, now we are the 3 at the 3. SMH.

Can someone who knows about this stuff explain how Fsu is a host and Miami is a 3 seed. Fsu has a worse overall record, worse rpi and only a slightly better acc conference record.

Can someone who knows about this stuff explain how Fsu is a host and Miami is a 3 seed. Fsu has a worse overall record, worse rpi and only a slightly better acc conference record.
I have already expressed in here how we are underseeded badly by RPI. So that's part we should not be a 3 IMO. Now FSU completely blew us out, we were a no show and they are ranked in all the regular polls where we are not. Combine that with their solid pitching #s and they should be a higher seed, but not this much disparity if it holds true.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seeding people have acknowledged that the rpi will not be as big of a factor this year as in years past. The articles I’ve read say the people doing the seeding understand this years rpi’s are screwy with the weird schedules.

We should not be concerned about seeding, but rather just making sure we get in and find a way to get hot.
Sounds great, but not very realistic. We are 42 games in, we are who we are. For the most part we beat up on bad teams and lose to good teams. Hope we "get hot" and make a run like Fresno St a few years back but not really counting on that happening.

Advertisement
Back