5/11/24 Game 50: Virginia Tech 23-25 W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
These replays are taking way too long. 60 seconds max. If you have to frame by frame it for 3 minutes it’s not conclusive

I’m mostly just amazed to know someone in the ACC has hit more batters than we have

First thing they need to do with Rafe is slide him over to the left side of the rubber. With his release point that will be tough on lefties and righties will give up on pitches more. Right now he releases and righties can see if forever right down main st.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably shouldn’t sac in front of Cuvet (although Jacoby was probably trying to get on there)

Among biggest problems I have with the Link/Bakich comparison is that I know the people that are making it will move the goalposts and claim progress if we sneak into the tournament next year.

Death by a thousand cuts continues. 4-1 through three.

Advertisement
Death by a thousand cuts continues. 4-1 through three.
We had chances to score and it never happened.
Better stop the bleeding, or this game can/will end early.
Pitt is up 6-3 on FSU in a game that will be completed tomorrow.

Advertisement
Price going up with every HR?
I try to stay away from the baseball board with how pathetic this season has been but is there a thought Cuvet could be going elsewhere after this season? Hopefully him, Cyr and Torres return and the portal gets hit HARD...first season in many years I've just stopped watching because of how poor this team has been

I try to stay away from the baseball board with how pathetic this season has been but is there a thought Cuvet could be going elsewhere after this season? Hopefully him, Cyr and Torres return and the portal gets hit HARD...first season in many years I've just stopped watching because of how poor this team has been
Don’t know what he’ll do, but I can’t imagine the LSU’s of the world won’t be calling with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back