5-1 Baby!

U can be happy with our record and winning an ugly game and still realize we are far from a finished product with many holes to fill. Would u rather we lose? I don’t understand why idiots can’t understand this go be negative in ur closet and cry urself to sleep. Wahhhhh were not killing everyone like Clemson wahhhhhhh. Wahhhhh we barely beat UVA. Mother ****** we couldn’t beat a HS team last year we improved sorry we didn’t improve to a playoff team in 7 months during covid. God I can’t stand this fan base we have to be the worst out there
I never said i wasn't happy we won, **** yeah I'd rather be 5-1 than 3-3. My gripe is with the people who don't want to hear criticism about the team because we're perfect and so much better than last year - save me with that crap. We're mediocre right now and this bye week is a perfect time to change some things and personnel that just isn't working right now. You can't tell me with the product you saw on the field that we would beat UNC right now, and I really don't think UNC is that good of a team (as indicated by their hilarious loss to FSU); but if we continue to play soft zone on defense for example, we will get torched by Howell. If we don't figure out how to adapt to a running QB, Virginia Tech (and especially Hendon Hooker) could give us trouble when I believe we should be beating a team like that.

Advertisement
I'm with the OP. Not saying we're back but 5-1 ain't bad and things could definitely be worse. I can just imagine the rhetoric from some going forward after that Harley revelation.

O

or you mean a sunshine slurper who calls themselves a cane fan and sees 5-1 and doesn't see the extreme holes in our game that will be exploited against any opponent with a pulse
Until that happens, you should probably drop the Nostradamus schtick because the only attention you're going to get in the meantime, is from the tired *** i told ya so cats and jock sniffing , attention whorez
Like, caneinorlando.

I'm riding 5-1 until the wheels come off. It's a Cane thing.....Some of these *****ez will never understand...

Go Canes!!!

I’m so tired of seeing the *****ingg and complaining ..we 5-1 you can’t turn a pinto into a Ferrari over night ****t gonna take time bottom line is we’re better then what we were last season ..if you gone *****h and whine keep that ****t to ya self cuz you not being realistic with ya expectations

Advertisement
Until that happens, you should probably drop the Nostradamus schtick because the only attention you're going to get in the meantime, is from the tired *** i told ya so cats and jock sniffing , attention whorez
Like, caneinorlando.

I'm riding 5-1 until the wheels come off. It's a Cane thing.....Some of these *****ez will never understand...

Go Canes!!!
Preach turnover! That's the whole idea is to be 1point better then the team ur playing! Do we want blow outs sure, are they happening no! So, deal with it or not.

All these experts here amuse me. Before the season FSU was going to beat us, now that has become real comedy. I'll take our 5-1 over their 2-4 and watch them lose recruits to us. Talk about a blazing out of control dumpster fire, glad to not be them! :hair-fire::hair-fire:

We might have won 5 of 6 races, but we're still a **** Volkswagon Van just waiting to have our doors blown off again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back