5’2 guy on UMBC

[]_[] swag

Sophomore
Watching UMBC v Georgetown right now and they have a point guard listed at 5’2. Looks like an actual midgets on the court. I thought Lykes was abnormal, this is a whole other level.

I’d recommend tuning in if they’re on again. Have you ever seen anyone this short play D1 ball?

Advertisement
No, but I did play with a guy at Golds that was maybe shorter than 5"2.

Dude balled so hard. No one could keep up with his pace.

I matriculated at UNC-Asheville for a couple years, and when I was there, they had a guard named Andre Gower who had to be no taller than 5'2" or so. Did not play much though. His actual claim to fame was as a child actor. Was in the movie The Monster Squad in the mid-80's.

Watching UMBC v Georgetown right now and they have a point guard listed at 5’2. Looks like an actual midgets on the court. I thought Lykes was abnormal, this is a whole other level.

I’d recommend tuning in if they’re on again. Have you ever seen anyone this short play D1 ball?

I believe he is a Baltimore kid...if you had to take an undersized baller, you take them from Baltimore as they are tough ballers with skills....Mugsy Bogues is probably the most famous of his ilk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back