4th quarter delay of game penalty

Advertisement
I’m surprised this hasn’t come up more. I wonder if this was Perry or or Richts doing
Definitely wasn't Richt's. Watching the replay it looked like him and Dugan's came onto the field and were yelling at the offense because they ***ed up and didn't to pay attention to the playclock.

Love how the guys and the crowd were celebrating and FSđź’© couldn't do anything but watch and listen. Was definitely one of my favorite parts of the game!!
That was funny, them boys had coach richt and dugans heated, lol, "snap the ball"!

Man i know hasslewood after that game and knowing what maybe not so good news for Ahmon, he must be thinking, man, i gots to be apart of this.

Also i got a feeling coach taggart's speech went something like this yesterday, "that's ok, their a lil bit better than us right now, but i wouldnt trade this locker room for any other blah blah" lol, name that speech!

Advertisement
Seriously made no difference to wanted results. Game was going to end going to the knee regardless . Why do some try to make a mountain out of mole hills

Love how the guys and the crowd were celebrating and FSđź’© couldn't do anything but watch and listen. Was definitely one of my favorite parts of the game!!
It was great. And it was an organic Miami moment. I expect it to be imitated by other squads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back