4th and Forever-Muck City

plantcity3

Senior
SIAP....I ran across this while looking for a sports documentary to watch the other night. The show follows Pahokee and Glades Central during the 2019 season and focuses on the dynamics of The Muck and football. The entire season is on YouTube.

Here’s a scene in the second episode featuring our very own Damion Berry getting a little emotional. Berry was taking a lot of heat as the OC for Pahokee because he just got shutout in a blowout against Palm Beach Gardens and he graduated from Glades Central. Scene starts at 24:10

Advertisement
SIAP....I ran across this while looking for a sports documentary to watch the other night. The show follows Pahokee and Glades Central during the 2019 season and focuses on the dynamics of The Muck and football. The entire season is on YouTube.

Here’s a scene in the second episode featuring our very own Damion Berry getting a little emotional. Berry was taking a lot of heat as the OC for Pahokee because he just got shutout in a blowout against Palm Beach Gardens and he graduated from Glades Central. Scene starts at 24:10

I've been to several muck bowls when both GC and Pahokee were big-time powerhouses. That and the Soul Bowl in Miami when that was an amazing environment down at the Orange Bowl in particular, nothing like it in America.

Nice video 👌

Pahokee & Glades Central has one of the best competitive rivalries in High school football.

When we've gotten kids from there, they've mostly been very good for us, but it's still in the category of schools we don't recruit hard enough & have let too many good players from there go elsewhere.

The Muck always produces great players, gotta re establish a pipeline there.

Advertisement
Pahokee & Glades Central has one of the best competitive rivalries in High school football.

When we've gotten kids from there, they've mostly been very good for us, but it's still in the category of schools we don't recruit hard enough & have let too many good players from there go elsewhere.

Belle Glades Day produced the OL anglo boys...

Everything changed when the sugar went to Louisiana. Not the same pool of talent anymore.

Last edited:

Is this only streamed on youtube, or can we catch on one of the streaming services? What's the title of the documentary? Thanks for the heads up!

A lot of the talent moved more east with their families after the economy out there took a hit. But **** did they have some impressive teams over the years. Also one of the biggest mistakes in life you can make is confusing Belle Glade and Pahokee for being one in the same when talking to someone from either haha.

Advertisement

I know he isn’t at Pahokee now but let’s start with markevious brown. Don’t know about GC but pahokee has lost a few kids to either IMG or PBC schools like akeem dent.

I know he isn’t at Pahokee now but let’s start with markevious brown. Don’t know about GC but pahokee has lost a few kids to either IMG or PBC schools like akeem dent.

Yeah both have lost kids to some of the more eastern based schools, Dwyer, Palm Beach Gardens, Royal Palm Beach (Akeem Dent blew up there as a FR), PBC, Atlantic etc. ~10-15 years Ago it was opposite. Kids who lived in WPB were going to the Muck schools.

Advertisement
A lot of the talent moved more east with their families after the economy out there took a hit. But **** did they have some impressive teams over the years. Also one of the biggest mistakes in life you can make is confusing Belle Glade and Pahokee for being one in the same when talking to someone from either haha.
There are mistakes and then there are MISTAKES.

Advertisement
**** i think Hall our safety is from Belle Glade originally as well.

Kids have been moving east from The Muck and playing at Royal Palm or schools on the edge of the western part of Palm Beach.

There is still tlaent there to be cropped though. Both schools have been sending kids to group of 5 the last few seasons.

**** i think Hall our safety is from Belle Glade originally as well.

Kids have been moving east from The Muck and playing at Royal Palm or schools on the edge of the western part of Palm Beach.

There is still tlaent there to be cropped though. Both schools have been sending kids to group of 5 the last few seasons.
I graduated from RPB in 05. I think that is the year they started bringing in a lot of students from out west.

Advertisement
Back