4 top 10 teams have lost!

Mattm334

Recruit
4 top 10 have lost this week. Clemson Washington, Washington state and auburn. College football is a lot more competitive now and any team can beat on any given Saturday. Miami is 5 and 0 right now with only two games remaining against top 25 teams. If we beat VT and ND we will be in the ACC championship and if we fund away to win that game we're in the college playoffs.... I honestly will be happy if we can just reach the ACC championship with only 1 loss then go to a big bowl game. If we lose once and then the ACC championship and win our bowl game that's basically a 12-2 season yes I'm counting the Arkansas game as a win. If we finish with a 12-2 record that's huge for recruiting!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Right on point but I'll add that this team need only focus on each game as they come and on improving steadily from week to week.

We are not all the way back in terms of depth and a bit of talent at a couple of positions but this team has something we haven't sen in a while and that's character and mental toughness. This team doesn't give up and they are all on the same page.

We have sustained a few major injuries and the depth we do have is being tested which I believe will serve as a blessing in disguise. I have been particularly impressed by the resiliency of this team as they have stepoed up and found ways to win despite the injuries.

Right on point but I'll add that this team need only focus on each game as they come and on improving steadily from week to week.

We are not all the way back in terms of depth and a bit of talent at a couple of positions but this team has something we haven't sen in a while and that's character and mental toughness. This team doesn't give up and they are all on the same page.

We have sustained a few major injuries and the depth we do have is being tested which I believe will serve as a blessing in disguise. I have been particularly impressed by the resiliency of this team as they have stepped up and found ways to win despite the injuries.

If we beat VT I think we in. Notre Dame has no bearing on that. VT would have too losses in conference meaning we would have to lose 3 for them to make it, and they also have to play GT.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Missing best running back, best WR, best tackling CB, starting safety, played 3rd string OL in for large portion of game (Gaynor was out), and lost best lb. Got the W.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
When I see teams like OU(last week) and Washington and Clemson find ways to lose it makes a win like last night's even sweeter.

This team just does not give up. They know that if there is time left on the clock and they are within striking distance that they will find a way to win the game.

That sort of mentality, resiliency and winning attitude is priceless.
(Just ask OU, Washington, Clemson, etc.)

OP says any team can be beat any Saturday. Then immediately says vt and nd are our only top 25 games left and all we need to do us win those to get in acc champ. SMH

Advertisement
One game at a time amigos. Losses now hurt more then losses earlier in the season.

Advertisement
Back