4 Students positive and 51 quarantined at UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
what’s that supposed to mean? I want football here just like everyone else.
So why the question if its going to ruin anything. Several schools have had issues already and cancelling season hasn't even been brought up. Even M. Brown, who porsters in here back in March swore he was going to die of he coached this year, is down for the season.

The Football team had it's 3rd round of testing with 100% negative results for everyone out of 106 people tested.

The team is in a bubble, they're not out & about amongst the rest of the sick masses.
If they are the competitors we think them to be, they'll live like hermits for a few months just to wear that ring.

Advertisement
The Football team had it's 3rd round of testing with 100% negative results for everyone out of 106 people tested.

The team is in a bubble, they're not out & about amongst the rest of the sick masses.
I like it. That could say a lot to the direction this team is headed. Can't play serious football if you ain't serious about playing football. Talk about a way to bring some kids together.

All things considered, I’ve completely shifted my opinion on this stuff. Manny and the team seem to be handling this incredibly well. Hopefully the other teams in conference and around the country are doing the same. Makes zero sense to stop football if they are.

So why the question if its going to ruin anything. Several schools have had issues already and cancelling season hasn't even been brought up. Even M. Brown, who porsters in here back in March swore he was going to die of he coached this year, is down for the season.
I'm sharing information and my hope that it's not going to become a bigger issue. I thought this board was about UM and UM football? This is something happening at the university. I'm glad the program is taking all possible precautions, but let's not pretend that if this continues it couldn't have a negative impact on the season. Again, I hope we get a full season. I want to see Miami play, and I think the kids are better off in the structure of the program than they are outside of it.

Advertisement

Are they able to do their classes in the bubble as well, via Zoom or something?

Advertisement
Being a smaller private university with a smaller student population could be advantageous short and long term. Let’s just hope the larger schools take into account percentages and not just numbers.

Are they able to do their classes in the bubble as well, via Zoom or something?

Pretty sure athletes were going to be remote any way. Cant take chance of King going to a class and catching it.

They had plenty of practice in spring and summer to work out all the kinks of distance learning

Advertisement
Back