4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

Advertisement
These are the type of South Florida Recruiting battles we must consistently win to bring the U back. I don't expect us to land the 5⭐ Mega Recruits consistently but these high end 4 Star guys who have significant interest in us need to be locked down.

We don’t need the 5 star recruits yet when we get these type of South Florida players. Miami was never built on the elite recruits.

I mean I’ve been hooting and hollering about him coming here. I actually think he’s a better fit than Milroe. Shane Buechele was way more effective in that O than Marshall was. Auburn had a killer D which helped them that year.
He was telling khalil and melo to get brashard to commit also

Advertisement
Advertisement
1592128920334.jpeg

We don’t need the 5 star recruits yet when we get these type of South Florida players. Miami was never built on the elite recruits.

aside from being a dog**** coach, chasing stars without real eval is what brought coker down and put us on the path to the gutter for a decade and a half. hope manny can right the ship (he's already done more in an offseason than his predecessors so there's some optimism to be had).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when people thought our recruiting would suffer because we switched from Nike to adidas? Look at the results, we have gotten more quality recruits this decade since the switch from 2015-2020 than we did when we was with Nike 2011-2014 or so

Advertisement
Back