4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

My lil cuz will be a hurricane just watch
Capture+_2020-06-13-20-02-30.png

Advertisement
I love it.

My favorite Commit in years!!! Best part of this is how both receiver commitments fit together! You have the speed and talent in one, and you have the size and Richards like ability in Brinson.

Anyone wanna guess who the third receiver will be?

Kitchens and the talented Davis, come on down!!!!

So glad many of you all have excepted me as part of the board! Thank you all!

Advertisement
My favorite Commit in years!!! Best part of this is how both receiver commitments fit together! You have the speed and talent in one, and you have the size and Richards like ability in Brinson.

Anyone wanna guess who the third receiver will be?

Kitchens and the talented Davis, come on down!!!!

So glad many of you all have excepted me as part of the board! Thank you all!
Probably Brashard or Yul, it could be Alexis but as of rn he is trending towards Texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
can you imagine if Manny can just put up a double-digit W season (and with this schedule, I mean....)... I'll say it again, the Miami brand is still VERY strong.

C'mon Manny (or Rhett), lets do what has to be done, here. Show these young men a fun and productive product, and it's like Ray Kinsella corn field in Iowa...

Advertisement
can you imagine if Manny can just put up a double-digit W season (and with this schedule, I mean....)... I'll say it again, the Miami brand is still VERY strong.

C'mon Manny (or Rhett), lets do what has to be done, here. Show these young men a fun and productive product, and it's like Ray Kinsella corn field in Iowa...
Don't think they read these boards

Advertisement
Back