4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

Advertisement
Yeah, there's even a phrase named after that guy after a WR sons a DB.
Pretty **** good WR. 6'4" 204lbs, right?
Yeah that sounds familiar too. All I know is that when he was at Marshall He look like he was made out of spaghetti noodles. I think he was a transfer for some place called Rand University.
In fact I clearly remember people thinking he wasn’t a hard worker because he looks so skinny that he must’ve not hit the weights.

He played a good amount of snaps last year and missed spring this year so where is this coming from lol
Glitter Farting GIF by Attractions Magazine

Advertisement
He played a good amount of snaps last year and missed spring this year so where is this coming from lol
I’m not saying either is a fact. I’m saying the weight has nothing to do with it. If you are a receiver that doesn’t play those are the reasons. We don’t have a bunch of studs that command playing time forcing anyone to sit either.

Personally I think the kid will be fine. I never thought he was gonna be a freshman AA or anything. He’ll get burn.

He’s not playing alot bc he can’t catch or he can’t learn the playbook. It’s that simple.
To a lot of kids having a DU O TANG as a playbook in high school to a secured link to access a D-1 or Canes playbook with 20 versions of each play depending of the D secondary with rotating zone coverages and options as the play unfolds.

Is overwhelming to many they just freeze when they do skull secession in film room being quizzed on each option.

Then taking it to the field to apply , it slows you down..

Zach Thomas future HOF MLB quoted when a rookie at Dolphins camp.

“ When I can stop thinking, I’ll dominate at MLB”

Thinking kills , it must a reaction.

Another thing that kill youngsters is putting in the work , some aren’t used to the hard work it takes to play at elite Championship level.

They never had to , this why Restrepo is ELITE his training is NFL level and it shows, he will start on Sunday’s no doubt in my mind .

GOCANES

To a lot of kids having a DU O TANG as a playbook in high school to a secured link to access a D-1 or Canes playbook with 20 versions of each play depending of the D secondary with rotating zone coverages and options as the play unfolds.

Is overwhelming to many they just freeze when they do skull secession in film room being quizzed on each option.

Then taking it to the field to apply , it slows you down..

Zach Thomas future HOF MLB quoted when a rookie at Dolphins camp.

“ When I can stop thinking, I’ll dominate at MLB”

Thinking kills , it must a reaction.

Another thing that kill youngsters is putting in the work , some aren’t used to the hard work it takes to play at elite Championship level.

They never had to , this why Restrepo is ELITE his training is NFL level and it shows, he will start on Sunday’s no doubt in my mind .

GOCANES
All I was saying is he isn’t playing a lot bc one of of those two things. No weight. Unless he was hurt for a while, and I’m missing that. Nobody except Rambo lit it up. So he wasn’t forced to sit bc we were loaded.

Not sure what people are upset about. He wasn’t a can’t miss, guaranteed star, so it was gonna take a little time.

Advertisement
Hollywood Brown and Tutu are in the league and they don’t even crack170.
Brown was 166 at the combine.
Melo is gonna be a beast.
Next thing you know he’s gonna be labeled as lazy the way some are talking in here about Don
Jfc this place is brutal.

All I was saying is he isn’t playing a lot bc one of of those two things. No weight. Unless he was hurt for a while, and I’m missing that. Nobody except Rambo lit it up. So he wasn’t forced to sit bc we were loaded.

Not sure what people are upset about. He wasn’t a can’t miss, guaranteed star, so it was gonna take a little time.
I want him to do well , for us to win everyone must take it to elite level.

TAM is game we want to win on a National stage , my game face aggressiveness shows as the season an battle drums pounding approaches and my tolerance is less and less and the bow in my neck tightening for impact.

Everyone knows what’s at hand and there should be no kinks in our armor if detected even at practice then get off the field.

I know what your saying, I know I’m miss reading but I’m excited our enemies await us and would love to rub our faces in our expectations.

ME TIME IS OVER WITH NO REMORSE.

THE ENEMY IS BEFORE EITH BLOOD 🩸

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back