4-star TE Zipperer feeling like a priority to the Canes

View as article
Advertisement
Good news of the day. Zipp will be at Paradise. I wanna shout-out my Miami fans on this one. The kid posted on Twitter he didnt know where he was going and we flooded his mentions with pro Miami comments. Probably had not effect but its good to see.

Thanks for the update, Rawlee305

Advertisement
Good news of the day. Zipp will be at Paradise. I wanna shout-out my Miami fans on this one. The kid posted on Twitter he didnt know where he was going and we flooded his mentions with pro Miami comments. Probably had not effect but its good to see.
Seriously doubt we helped but hey every elite recruit that comes let's celebrate

Is it possible Miami could possibly have 6 tight ends for 2019? Or will they tell Polendey to hit the road? Unless Irvin screws up again and gets kicked off, they won’t tell him to kick rocks. He actually has an opportunity to contribute this year.

Is it possible Miami could possibly have 6 tight ends for 2019? Or will they tell Polendey to hit the road? Unless Irvin screws up again and gets kicked off, they won’t tell him to kick rocks. He actually has an opportunity to contribute this year.

Could definitely see Polendy leaving for a better opportunity to see the field.

Possible he plays on the dline like a flip from Patchen?

Advertisement
The fact he's coming combined with Hartley's recent tweet making me go out on a (not so far) limb and say he's a silent commit or bound to commit soon, barring any surprises.

Advertisement
The fact he's coming combined with Hartley's recent tweet making me go out on a (not so far) limb and say he's a silent commit or bound to commit soon, barring any surprises.
Hope you are right, but I have the feeling he will drag his recruitment out until signing day or until December if he plans to sign early.

Hope you are right, but I have the feeling he will drag his recruitment out until signing day or until December if he plans to sign early.
Agreed, that is my biggest concern. Seems like it's finally hitting him that it's kind of a no brainer to come here as an elite TE prospect, hence my hopefully justified optimism.

Advertisement
Agreed, that is my biggest concern. Seems like it's finally hitting him that it's kind of a no brainer to come here as an elite TE prospect, hence my hopefully justified optimism.
At tight end i always say listen to the interviews and youll get where their head is. If you're a tight end recruit everything says Miami and the future commits drool over our reputation and living here but the ones who dont get it show they don't want to be here

At tight end i always say listen to the interviews and youll get where their head is. If you're a tight end recruit everything says Miami and the future commits drool over our reputation and living here but the ones who dont get it show they don't want to be here
Fair point. That being said, what's your opinion on Zipp?

Fair point. That being said, what's your opinion on Zipp?
I like him alot as a complete tight end who behind BJ and Will would explode as a Junior. Now as far as his head? It feels like that tight end who went to FSU a couple years ago i forgot his name and he was our guy even after committing to another school he decommitted and spurned us again when Richt had the red carpet out. That's why IMO the interview is everything if you seem like you dont get it that your greatness is here im good move on

I like him alot as a complete tight end who behind BJ and Will would explode as a Junior. Now as far as his head? It feels like that tight end who went to FSU a couple years ago i forgot his name and he was our guy even after committing to another school he decommitted and spurned us again when Richt had the red carpet out. That's why IMO the interview is everything if you seem like you dont get it that your greatness is here im good move on
You think he slides here? Or nah

Advertisement
Back