4-star TE Zipperer feeling like a priority to the Canes

Advertisement
Who is Daniel Adderly and how is he associated with this conversation?

I'll school you any day, scrub.
Don’t know don’t care . You on here constantly pushing your ****** opinion that no one cares about . Dude is a top TE an the staff clearly agrees. Shut yo *** up already the **** you saying ain’t changing anything , he has the offer. School that you fkin loser

Advertisement
Ruthless. You negged 459 of mine dating back 6 months ago and you get mad when I do the same? Weak.
Trust me I will continue to neg you because your posts are that bad. The crazy part is I don’t know if your a troll or you are actually giving us your real awful takes on zip. Either way you might be the worst poster I have read on here. Top 3 for sure.

Advertisement
Don’t know don’t care . You on here constantly pushing your ****** opinion that no one cares about . Dude is a top TE an the staff clearly agrees. Shut yo *** up already the **** you saying ain’t changing anything , he has the offer. School that you fkin loser

If you think you're doing right for UM by applauding the staff for offering a kid, there's nothing wrong with showing trust in the staff blah blah blah. .... but seriously, i did the same.

But we've F'd up before. Al Golden. I was his biggest fan at first. then, ehhh, we know the story. But if it weren't from the highly critical fans creating noise and flying banners and **** over the games, Al Golden could still be around.

I've learned from those before me it's pretty smart to be critical of your own team. I've kinda learned it myself through the Golden years, sort of.

We want the same thing here; to get 6 rings. Just going at it from different angles ya bish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo @Andrew! You my boi!

Untitled.png

Advertisement
Back