2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most sources in Columbus believe once Downs committed to Bama Bonsu got the green light.... saying it's basically a done deal ....
I doubt it was only a green light. There was probably a large bump in offers, NIL or otherwise, that came with it.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas had the pure talent to be a star. He’s the second most talented receiver after AR that we have had in the last 10 years, maybe longer, but he had demons and never was going to live up to his potential. His high school coach referenced his issues and home life in that documentary, but I don’t blame Richt for taking a chance on him.

Advertisement
If I know this board like I think I do if Bonsu commits to Miami it’s because Dijon committed back to Osu. Just like Osu lost Downs and Osu suddenly pushed for Bonsu. Lol
Staring Whats Happening GIF by Pretty Dudes

Advertisement
Well if Dijon recommits in the next day or two it may make it interesting.
That’s only contingent upon if Oh ST views Dijon as a Safety.

If they recruited him to play CB it has no bearing on their recruitment of Bonsu.

In any case, Oh ST is a program that can recruit & sign both regardless of how they have specific positions allotted between the two.

Advertisement
If I know this board like I think I do if Bonsu commits to Miami it’s because Dijon committed back to Osu. Just like Osu lost Downs and Osu suddenly pushed for Bonsu. Lol
what you talking about Crib enlighten use please ****

Don't tease us put it all the way in. (pause)

Advertisement
He looked like a potential badass in his high school highlight tape and a few plays here very early in his career...but he was not that good at all. The moment KJ Osborn stepped on campus he was much better than Jeff Thomas. I thought Mike Harley was a better player than Thomas, too.

He's incredibly overrated by CiS.
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

All I know is JT ain't no Latwan Anderson!
Latwan Anderson was a stud. Came from the same school in Cleveland as Troy Smith and Ted Ginn Jr among other Ohio State “greats” people was shocked when he picked us over them. To bad he was an a** hat and couldn’t stay out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back