2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ray and Robby are excellent pickups neither is a WR1. You need a WR1 in every class preferably multiple so you have competition at the top.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

They both possess elite traits and are **** good, but we need an alpha #1 on the outside that’s not 5’10’’ and can do it all.

That’s not good. Would be a big loss when we have no safeties committed and whiffed on Aguero

Still 10 days to work on it but…I’d be lying if I didn’t say I am slightly disappointed in Addae to date; he’s the Primary again. Still a full season to go but no pure corner or safety in this class yet…and we know he was a good recruiter at UGA.
Yu disappointed! But, in the same sentence say we got a full year to go. Then acknowledge he was a good recruiter at uga! Sound like gabby with your hedging!!

Advertisement
Sucks. Did he visit anywhere last weekend? Know he wasn't at UM but didn't see his name pop up anywhere else. Safety is one room where we have a legit two deep so I'm not as concerned but always hurts to lose a good prospect.

We need to really start turning up the heat on the local guys. I'm a big fan of King Mack and like Hussey as well. I'd take both and call it a class lol.
We 3 deep at safety! Williams×2, kk, bb,mw,washington,harrell, abjr! If yu want to be technical we 4 deep.

Rather inauspicious start to Addae's tenure here.

I believe in him though.
Is there a particular number of commits he supposed to have at this moment! He has 1 stafford! More then k smith and the same as joe and rod!

Advertisement
Why aren’t the WR results great? I’m trying figure out why y’all keep saying that?

Ray Ray and Robby are excellent pickups
To their credit, RayRay & Robby were a lot like Duke Johnson in that they loved Miami and just needed any semi coherent coach to recruit them to come. Didn't Ray Ray literally say the only reason why he wasnt commited to Miami previously was that the Diaz stuff didn't recruit him at all?

I don't think we've necessarily won any head to head WR battles yet

Yu disappointed! But, in the same sentence say we got a full year to go. Then acknowledge he was a good recruiter at uga! Sound like gabby with your hedging!!
Lol you can be disappointed in the moment but recognize his past accomplishments as proof that he’s not a bad recruiter. Doesn’t have to be black or white.

The results aren’t there right now, but he isn’t fully judged until NSD.

Another one of those times people saw #2 recruiter at Georgia and thought it had 0% to do with money/infrastructure/success at that school. He wasn’t going to be the #2 recruiter in the nation here overnight. People here set themselves up for so much disappointment needing instant gratification

Advertisement
To their credit, RayRay & Robby were a lot like Duke Johnson in that they loved Miami and just needed any semi coherent coach to recruit them to come. Didn't Ray Ray literally say the only reason why he wasnt commited to Miami previously was that the Diaz stuff didn't recruit him at all?

They are nothing like Duke though. Duke would have committed and stay committed even if we hired Mike Norvell

Advertisement

So Ray Ray was committed to Clemson, we got him to flip by how? Telekinesis or Hypnosis. You don't flip a Clemson recruit who Dabo really wants by just saying, here goes an offer. Robby could have gone anywhere. Mario and Co. gave him the reasons to come here. I'm not bout to let you minimize that recruiting effort

The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

This sucks but just to be clear when fong posts a CB 10 days out from the commit in our favor it’s awful, ruins the kids announcement and gives other schools time for a flip ie alinin and aguero… why can’t that work in our favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back