2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take Samson out. He never even posted an announcement date.
Yeah I’m not saying he’s not coming here, but more the reason all that noise was simply lacking any substance. And we ate it up.

Advertisement
Sucks. Did he visit anywhere last weekend? Know he wasn't at UM but didn't see his name pop up anywhere else. Safety is one room where we have a legit two deep so I'm not as concerned but always hurts to lose a good prospect.

We need to really start turning up the heat on the local guys. I'm a big fan of King Mack and like Hussey as well. I'd take both and call it a class lol.

I know. Truth is… those guys have an impossible job, and we give em too much shlt.
I agree and never bash any of them. They put their hearts into the canes.

But if there was ever an easy one to predict this one was it…. Still appreciate and respect all of them but this one was a head scratcher for me with their confidence given the situation. I believe the orange and green glasses might have gotten in the way

Advertisement
he just said as of yesterday a reliable source was sstill feeling good. He is checking out what happened.

wouldn't be susrprised if OSU offering up front $$. Pretty clear this was all about NIL. OSu desperate right now.
Yea sounds like NIL. I don’t blame gabby, it’s impossible to know w certainty what’s gonna happen.

I agree and never bash any of them. They put their hearts into the canes.

But if there was ever an easy one to predict this one was it…. Still appreciate and respect all of them but this one was a head scratcher for me with their confidence given the situation. I believe the orange and green glasses might have gotten in the way
I guess some of these kids are surrounded by people who can keep their mouths shut, and some aren’t.

Addae won't get any ish from me. I am a believer in him.
He’s certainly a proven recruiter, it just hasn’t shown yet and with some important recruits too. Nowhere close to dogging on him + we all saw the unit improve quickly in the Spring…but I did expect at least one pure DB or S before Fall Camp rolled around, especially because he was that good at UGA.

Advertisement
He’s certainly a proven recruiter, it just hasn’t shown yet and with some important recruits too. Nowhere close to dogging on him + we all saw the unit improve quickly in the Spring…but I did expect at least one pure DB or S before Fall Camp rolled around, especially because he was that good at UGA.
Right and it's not like we've lose battles to little fish. We are battling the UGA, Bama's and OSU. Plus OSU has lost some battles and are turning the heat way up

Just CB to OSU by Wilfong

animated pics GIF

Hussey & King Mack time

I don't think Mack is a take.

Advertisement
They lost downs to bama so you knew they were going to ramp up the cash

Yep, as soon as Downs went to Bama, I knew that UGA was going to amp up the heat on Aguero and OSU was going to do the same with Bonsu.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back