2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Bill Kurelik, the OSU 247 main guy feels it's still Miami for Bonsu. " I haven't been told anything that makes me feel differently at this point."

"Ohio State has been and is still recruiting him. He is a top target and has been for a long time. But right now it's still Miami for him. That doesn't mean that could not change which is the reason I haven't CB'd him to Miami. But right now I'm told it's still Miami for him. And we will see on Wednesday what happens with Downs."
So is Bonsu waiting to see what Downs does?

Advertisement
I’m not letting anything ride. Your posts only attack women (Tyrique Stevenson’s mother) and kids, that’s literally soft and U contradict yourself endlessly. A big Projection.
Not true big Moe is the same, Pimped out Shemar. Identitarian, like yourself, always try to create these phony angles to make themselves feel virtuous. What you fail to realize is that it's not about immutable characteristics, it's about the actions taken.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No
Is downs that much better than bonsu?
all depends on which player is considering the canes?Jk From what I’ve seen (small sample size) Downs appears to have superior ball skills and is tad more Athletic (speed)…. But just “Football Player” wise they’re close, but Downs appears to be better as a FS while I think Bonsu is a better SS prospect.

Suspicious Family Matters GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t agree. 7-8 is the floor. The numbers just don’t add up. Based on how many recruits canes will sign (27-30) Miami would have to whiff on nearly every remaining blue chip to get to that 9-12 range.
Will Miami actually sign 27-30 high school recruits? I would think that in the transfer era that we would leave a few scholarships open each year for portal targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back